Hi there everyone,

Hello there ya'll,
my names John and I really love playing beyblades since I was a kid.
I also used to be a blader back in 1999 where I won tournaments of different sorts in Philippines. Then I migrated down here at Australia and stopped blading ever since, also because I'm too old to play it.
My favorite beyblade was Dragoon F. I also had all the platic beyblades back in Philippines.
The reason why I got back to it is because all my other hobbies such as basketball, dancing, boxing, and girls, were all set aside. I'm settled now and living with my girlfriend. So it kind of feels like I wanted to feel young again.
That's why I thought of beyblades. I wanted to collect all of them again specially that the MFB's came up. It made me more enthusiastic to get them.
Anyways that's about it for my introduction.
I just want to ask you members and users if you have any of the following beyblades (must be Takara or Hasbro) in mint with stickers or new condition and I will buy it off you for 100 in your on currency or $100 AU worth if your currency i too low (like Philippines, 100 P would only be $2 AU). So I'm being generous here,
Heres the list:

-Dragoon grip attacker (It was tyson's very first beyblade in the show)
-Flash Leopard
-Dragoon GT
-Dranzer GT
-Gaia Dragoon V
-Gaia Dragoon G
-Cyber Dragoon
-Trygle
-Trygle 2
-Galeon 2
-Dragoon MS
-Dragoon MSUV
-Wolborg 3
-Dranzer MF
-Dragoon MF
-Round Shell HMS
-Driger V
-Galux
-Trygator

If any of you members/users have it. Please message me back and post pictures of it if you do want to negotiate. Send me an invoice through my e-mail
flip-pride@hotmail.com
Only send me an invoice if I approve it then I will pay you in your own currency (plus shipping, potage & handling)

Thank you heaps everyone,
John
Hello and welcome to the WBO !
I'm the one who sold you the Dragoon MS on eBay. (:
Hope you manage to get all those other Beyblades.
Another Australian Blader! Yay, more competition.
Welcome to WBO and I hope you get all your beyblades too
Welcome! I'm from Australia as well, what state?
Why hello mate Grin Lol Jakay Im american. But nice to meet you have fun on the forums.
Hello, And welcome to WBO have a great time on these forums.

Also please read the PM you get from Kai-V

Thank you and Welcome again

Grin