Hi im new here

Hi i am new here I am nikk i dont know what to do here ill start by introducing myself more i love BeyBlade I love the show i have 42 Beys 4 of which i made from spare parts. i would love to know more about this sight. like how do i battle and everything is there any insight any one could give me. i would love to battle and everything so plz lmk.

thanks
Nikk
Welcome to the WBO!
w3lome come to the wbo
Hey guys im new here! Does anybody know were to get a dragoon gt, draciel v2 and zeus? cause I really want dos beys
So is this Real Life Battles or wat im confused on this whole thing right now
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:15 AM)blackdranzerg Wrote: Hey guys im new here! Does anybody know were to get a dragoon gt, draciel v2 and zeus? cause I really want dos beys

For starters WHY DID YOU POST THAT HERE> But considering you're new, I'll make an exception and not report you. Post it in the Stores with beyblades in stock thread.

(Mar. 21, 2011  12:28 AM)Pepsi Wrote: So is this Real Life Battles or wat im confused on this whole thing right now

No this "sight", as you call it, is for discussing beyblade and other stuff. Welcome to the WBO and be a good member. Read Kai-V's message. Bye...
welcome to the Wbo i hope you like it here!!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy yourself!
Welcome Pepsi! Hope you enjoy it here! (I like Pepsi too Smile )