Hi im new.

Hi I don't know much about this website and well ya I'm new so umm... hi.

I have:

Storm pegasus
Dark Bull
Rock Leone

The string launcher and 3 light launchers.

A launcher grip and that's it.

Oh and I was wondering if Hasbro is really gonna sell beypoint cards.

Also my Beybladebattles account is: countereagle2001
Thanks
No, it is highly unlikely that Hasbro will ever sell anything related to the Beypoints. So, no Beypointer and no Bey Point Card.
Oh. Cause everybody keeps saying rumors about the beypoint card.
K so I don't know ANYTHING about the site. And I would also like some advice on how to do good in beyblading or something.
(Don't have to if don't want to).
well what beys do you have
I have:

Storm pegasus
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
storm pegasus is good as long as you have a really sloped stadium but are they out of the box
k thanks except my storm pegasuses performance tip is really worn out

edit: oops they are not out of the box. maybe u could give me a combination or something to try out
just run the tip under warm water and that should get rid of the black gunk
k im always wondering how to do that
Welcome to the WBO!Wink Storm pegasus is a pretty good bey all bye itself. Ive also got a tip for rock leone. This is a bit unrealistic and untested but if you pull the ripcord/string/winder real fast and hard, rock leone will spin super fast and just reflect most attacks. Remember that strategy is untested.
Have a great time on the WBO!
INFINITYDRANZER>Thanks man!
No probsSmile Just ask me anything and i'll try my best to answer. I know next to nothing about cutomization though...
Welcome, enjoy the site. I would just suggest not using Rock Leone as a defense type. If you want to, you should look up what it says in Beywiki about Wide Ball.