Hi i'm new and could use some opinions

[/u]Hi fellow bladers. I just got into this game because my 8 year old likes it, so it is something to do with him. I went to the store and picked out some random beys. for him I got him a lightning L- Drago, and for myself I got a Basalt Horogium ( twisted tempo ) I just loved the way it looked and its weight vs all the others. I would love if some of u can share some great combos, and ways to find out about tornies thnx for the Help! =)
G'day, welcome to WBO!

Before I say this, just know that I'm slowly learning my way around the new concepts this tournament style brings, but you and your son apparently have the best Beys for Attack and Defense, as far as I'm aware. If you're looking for possible combos, check out the "Build Me A Combo!" thread and ask there. I'm sure the pro Bladers here will gladly give you something to try out!
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:29 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: G'day, welcome to WBO!

Before I say this, just know that I'm slowly learning my way around the new concepts this tournament style brings, but you and your son apparently have the best Beys for Attack and Defense, as far as I'm aware. If you're looking for possible combos, check out the "Build Me A Combo!" thread and ask there. I'm sure the pro Bladers here will gladly give you something to try out!
The best? Duo>Basalt and Blitz/Variares>LLD. Find out about tournaments here http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events . Use Build Me a Combo for good combos.

Also, Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to follow the rules to avoid being warned.
welcome to the wbo
thnx for the links guys and the help, I have asked alot of people and I keep hearing these to are top tier so im glad we got them