Hi, i am a very good blader.

Hi, i am a very good blader, i own a youtube channel named deedeemae43, so check it out, you can see all of my skills, I live in Burnsville MInnesota, so i can come to any tournament in Eagan, Savage, Burnsvile, Minneapolis, or any other city aroun here, I would love to battle some one here, so if your interested pm me, and we can chat for a bit.
i used to live there...wish i still do. but welcome
My tournament is in michigan
heya Grin I was watching some of your vids and that's how I ended up here actually XD you mentioned the website in one of your comments so that's how I found it lol XD well, since I noticed you posted here, figure;d I'd say hi and thank you all in one lol. Anyways, if I lived anywhere relatively close, I'd love to have a match with you xD;; but I live in washington soooooo not so much XD anyways, cya around
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO deedee! Its about time dude!Tongue_out
Haha so the youtube folks are finally going to the WBO. You will now be opened to an awesome blading community! Welcome!
Stupid and i live in norway bergen vadmyra veien 30 and i am the best blader in vadmyra and me and my team we want to go on the world cup of beyblade and i have a youtube channel and me and my team we gonna battle deedeemae43 and his team and my user name on youtube name is beypegasus44 bye world bladers and cant u guys have a cup at norway at vestere vadmyra 3 out at 16 pm pleasse at 10 juni bye wbo org let it rip
HOW RUDE!MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!!!

anyways,WELCOME TO THE WBO!
i am the best blader in my school and in my town i even have my own team their called the demolition bleaders

SpeechlessSpeechlessStupidAngrySpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechless
how can i earn bey points i want more than 1,000 bey points i mean me and my Dranzer are better than that
again,HOW RUDE!MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!(also,HWS are no longer alowed in SOME wbo tourneys,also,READ THE FAQ FOR MORE INFO)
(May. 15, 2011  3:06 PM)4D Wrote: again,HOW RUDE!MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!(also,HWS are no longer alowed in SOME wbo tourneys,also,READ THE FAQ FOR MORE INFO)

Hybrid Wheel System? You realize that system holds beys like Lightning LDrago and Basalt Horogium, right? If you mean the Metal System (LDrago, Pegasis, Quetzalcoatl) they too are allowed in tournaments, they are all Metal Fight Beyblades.

Welcome the the World Beyblade Organization, I urge you to read the rules.
(May. 15, 2011  3:12 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  3:06 PM)4D Wrote: again,HOW RUDE!MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!(also,HWS are no longer alowed in SOME wbo tourneys,also,READ THE FAQ FOR MORE INFO)

Hybrid Wheel System? You realize that system holds beys like Lightning LDrago and Basalt Horogium, right? If you mean the Metal System (LDrago, Pegasis, Quetzalcoatl) they too are allowed in tournaments, they are all Metal Fight Beyblades.

Welcome the the World Beyblade Organization, I urge you to read the rules.

OOPS.not what was it called again?
The Plastic Generation and Heavy/Hard Metal System (Shortened to HMS constantly) are not in use anymore, though you can hold Plastic and HMS tournaments still. It isn't done often at all anymore.
(May. 15, 2011  3:15 PM)Dan Wrote: The Plastic Generation and Heavy/Hard Metal System (Shortened to HMS constantly) are not in use anymore, though you can hold Plastic and HMS tournaments still. It isn't done often at all anymore.
/
What about using a dragoon v against a metal fusion bey?
Sorry I really have no clue with this hws hms and other stuff.
deedeemae43 i could beat ou any day of the week
Welcome to the WBO! Have a good time here!
welcome to the wbo and i have seen your channel but your combos not so good go on build me a combo
Hey bro welcome to the wbo you'll increase your amazing skill already and advanced to be a pro so i hope you do well Smile