Hi everyone i am fanges

hi i am new to the fourm place but i am not new to beybladeing i have been beybladeing since the plastic ones all thought i dont have many beyblades i have made one i called burning reaper it has to be my best one to be honest i dont get to beyblade agiasent other beybladers often since i know very few people who beyblade that is why i joined

Info about me

Beypoints : 0 (i dont have a bey pointer yet)
I live in : uk Brimingham
hello and welcome to the WBO have a great time here!!!
Hello,

You do not need a Beypointer at all here. All you need to do is to participate in one of our tournaments, and as your matches will be processed in our Beypoint System, you will gain or lose Beypoints. Everybody starts at 1000 Beypoints, and depending on your performance/tournament record, your individual number will change.

Also, hopefully you can attend the London tournaments that are frequently organised here. At the moment there is none planned, but it will not be long before there is another one, so keep checking the Official Events forum.
(Jan. 30, 2012  9:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello,

You do not need a Beypointer at all here. All you need to do is to participate in one of our tournaments, and as your matches will be processed in our Beypoint System, you will gain or lose Beypoints. Everybody starts at 1000 Beypoints, and depending on your performance/tournament record, your individual number will change.

Also, hopefully you can attend the London tournaments that are frequently organised here. At the moment there is none planned, but it will not be long before there is another one, so keep checking the Official Events forum.

okay i see sadly i dont think i will be able to go to tourments if they are in london but if they is ever one in the area close to birmingham i should be able to get there
Ah, hopefully you can at least attend one of them one day. Is Newcastle any closer to you ?
(Jan. 30, 2012  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, hopefully you can at least attend one of them one day. Is Newcastle any closer to you ?

new castle is fawer away
Hello fanges, I am Beybladerocx2. Nice to meet you. Smile
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:43 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Hello fanges, I am Beybladerocx2. Nice to meet you. Smile

its nice to meet you to Smile
hello friend weloce to the wbo hope u enjoy it
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:08 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: hello friend weloce to the wbo hope u enjoy it

Thanks for the great welcome
(Jan. 31, 2012  1:22 AM)fanges Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:08 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: hello friend weloce to the wbo hope u enjoy it

Thanks for the great welcome

no problem i love to make new people feel welcome