Hi everybody!!!!!!!!

Hi!! I'm Ignacio (32) from Chile, me and my son Benjamín (10) love to play Beyblade.

At first, I was the typical dad (I think) that was waiting far away from the action. I was just sitting in a corner when I heard someone talking about momentum and equalization of energy and I thought "wow Benjamin... you are not playing a simple game, there are a lot of things that you need to consider in order to win a battle" So at that moment I started to look more info and get involved in my son matches, giving him some advice of what combinations he could do or what Beyblade choose for the next round, etc.

I'm very glad that websites like this one exist because it gives a lot of help to understand the game and is continuous learning.

I would love if you guys can subscribe to his (my son Benjamin) youtube channel. We are still learning how to deal with the volume video, sorry for that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3u_FZH_...=NexusLeon

Take care guys!

3, 2, 1 GOO SHOOOOT
Welcome to the WBO.
(Dec. 10, 2021  7:28 PM)Naxus Wrote: Hi!! I'm Ignacio (32) from Chile, me and my son Benjamín (10) love to play Beyblade.

At first, I was the typical dad (I think) that was waiting far away from the action. I was just sitting in a corner when I heard someone talking about momentum and equalization of energy and I thought "wow Benjamin... you are not playing a simple game, there are a lot of things that you need to consider in order to win a battle" So at that moment I started to look more info and get involved in my son matches, giving him some advice of what combinations he could do or what Beyblade choose for the next round, etc.

I'm very glad that websites like this one exist because it gives a lot of help to understand the game and is continuous learning.

I would love if you guys can subscribe to his (my son Benjamin) youtube channel. We are still learning how to deal with the volume video, sorry for that:

Take care guys!

3, 2, 1 GOO SHOOOOT

Love to see more dads enthusiastic about the game! It’s true, competitive is a complete other side of Beyblade. Welcome to the WBO guys!
Nice to meet you!! It's awesome to see that adults are enjoying Beyblade just as much as kids. I myself turned 18 a few days ago, I guess I've joined the adult fans now 😩 But anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here ^^ Beyblade is for everyone ❤️
(Dec. 10, 2021  7:28 PM)Naxus Wrote: Hi!! I'm Ignacio (32) from Chile, me and my son Benjamín (10) love to play Beyblade.

Take care guys!

3, 2, 1 GOO SHOOOOT

Oh, hello there! Welcome to the WBO, hope you and your son enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the WBO Naxus (I feel wierd calling people by their names online). Enjoy your stay and avoid drama, necroposting, spam bots threads that appear every once in a while... stuff like that.