Hi WBO!

Hi! I'm 重力ペルセウス! I've been looking at this site for a few motnhs but never actually joined. It's nice to be able to forum. O3o I like Gravity Perseus.

重力ペルセウス = Gravity Perseus. =D
Hello and welcome to the WBO ! ^^
By the way, your signature is massive and isn't allowed because it's so big. >>
Yeah, I've been working on the dang sig image for 4 hours to size it down but it's not working. D:<
I resized it to 50% it's original size but I can't upload it....
Crop, resize in paint ? ;D
Yeah, I cropped it in paint but wherever I try to upload it it doesnt work with the picture URL link thing...... it's getting annoying....
EDIT: Nevermind.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

By the way, your username proves that you do not know Japanese at all ... Gravity Perseus is written all in Katakana. What you did is you simply translated "gravity" on Google, then "perseus", and you put them together, but that is wrong. Your username is therefore currently "juuryoku perseus".
Ouch! Welcome 重力ペルセウス.
.____. Jooz makes me sad.... Ehh... well I better get back to working on my signature image.....
グラビティペルセウス, if you want, however that is probably too large for a username.
It's annyoing that I have to have an Image on a blank page like on Google Images in order to use it on here. Pinching_eyes It'll take me a while to have it on Google Images and that is right after I've stuck it on another website's forum or images...