Hi! I am confused chonda!

Hi! I am new here.Chocked_2
I am Janstarblast's best friend.
He asked me to join,so yeah!
LET IT RIP!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the PM sent to you after you registered. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome! I am also confused. What the heck is a chonda?
Welcome, my friend!
Ultra- Hehe! :Feeling shy: Tongue_out
Well, its an extremely funny-sounding Hindi word, its kinda got no meaning, but he made it, and as I am his friend, he told me about it...
Wanna learn how to pronounce it? Chon-dah. Chon, similar to the word Chan, from Jackie Chan. Just an O in place of A. Then da. From Leonardo da Vinci.
Remember, we didn't create this word keeping those 2 famous personalities in mind. I just gave these names as an example, of how to pronounce it.
Welcome to WBO buddy!!!
Great to have u here....
Good job Janstarblast...1 more member from mumbaiSmile
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Thanks, nik, and good job, xlr8!
These links would make people understand the rules even better!
What is "chonda" ? I would love to know the meaning, or the origination.

Anyways, welcome to the WBO!
Chonda is he! Welcome. Grin Great to see the Indian community expanding.
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Chonda is he! Welcome. Grin Great to see the Indian community expanding.

Hahaha! That was amazingly funny, Dei!
Well, chonda actually has no meaning. This friend of mine just 'created' it as it sounds funny. He never shared it with people, but I am surprised to see him use it here!
Well, its like a babyish word... You do know that babies utter some words, but they've hardly got any meaning....
In the same way, cc(confused chonda) just created this funny word. It sounds extremely funny if spoken with your nostrils closed. cc does it very well, and so he made it his trademark! Tongue_out
Thought so.. nice origination.

I actually tried it saying with my nostrils closed. It does sound extremely funny.
lol I am still laughing hard. xD
Welcome to wbo and hope u like this site
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:50 PM)Challenge! Wrote: What is "chonda" ? I would love to know the meaning, or the origination.

Anyways, welcome to the WBO!
Its just a word that came to my mind, buddy!
Stupid
Thanks for welcomin' me by the way!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEee
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:19 AM)Shinn Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the PM sent to you after you registered. Enjoy your stay.

THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!!!WinkWinkWink
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:48 PM)Blast Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.
I am most thankfullll!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi would like to now what is your best beyblade you use at the moment
hi would like to now what is your best beyblade you use at the moment