Hi Guys...

Hey,I'm new here,so if I make any mistakes,don't hesitate to beat me up.Eee
Oops,I've forgotten to introduce myself,the name's Shadow_Black.
Why Shadow_Black? (Cause the shadows are black......) And the fact that I have terrible creativity in creating unique usernames.
I play beyblade as a hobby,despite the fact that my parents always say that I'm too old for it. (Weelll, it stinks when your parents say that to you.)Pinching_eyes_2
Well,thats it,if you want to know me more, please post down there. KThanksBai
Welcome to the WBO. Be a good member and read Kai-V's message to you
Welcome to the WBO. Also I won't hesitate..........
WELCOME!!!
To anyone who said I made three threads:
I didn't do it!I just pressed post thread three times,and that was the result of a laggy connection.
Welcome to the WBO!!! I am 33 so my parents don't tell me what I can play with anymore. hehe!
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:23 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!! I am 33 so my parents don't tell me what I can play with anymore. hehe!

Well,I'm 14 this year,and next year I can't enter anymore tournaments.What is the age limit for beyblade tournaments in your country?(This is so getting off topic)
Nice to meet you guys! Grin
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:35 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:23 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!! I am 33 so my parents don't tell me what I can play with anymore. hehe!

Well,I'm 14 this year,and next year I can't enter anymore tournaments.What is the age limit for beyblade tournaments in your country?(This is so getting off topic)
Why not? Any age allowed.
i like this guy xD welcome to the wbo
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:37 AM)Zaneago Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:35 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote:

Why not? Any age allowed.
Wow....so lucky.The age limit for beybattles is 15 years and below.It sucks right?
hey, do you live in washington?
Welcome to WBO!!! Have a good time and remember your age is just fine because beyblade is the best game ever.