Hi Everyone

hi im beybladegirl im 13 years old and i liked beyblade ever since i was 5 but i was too scared to admit because i thought everyone would make fun of me because im a girl but now i dont care i dont have a beyblade but im saving money to buy some online and im looking forward to playing it
Welcome!
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Have you heard of MFB btw?
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:17 AM)Beybladegirl Wrote: i was too scared to admit because i thought everyone would make fun of me because im a girl

So, what, girls can't like a spinning tops game? Would it have been alright if you would have been a boy, or something? XD

Anyway, it's great that you can finally love Beyblade in the open (sort of) and it's good to see you're also determined to buying one online!

And so, welcome and have a satisfying and pure day Joyful_3
Theres no need to be scared as a girl who likes beyblade, there are quite a fewgirls who like it in this community alone, and i know there are still more out there. just relax and enjoy your time here, hope you get a MFB that you want soon! and of course welcome!
We have a few female members here, including two who work here on the WBO Committee Smile Welcome.
Welcome
Welcome! I'm glad you've found us. Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Welcome and I hope you find a beyblade that you like! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Girls that beyblade are awsome but you hardly ever see any.
Thanks everyone all of you are so nice unlike my friends who make fun of me for liking beyblade
(Jul. 26, 2009  7:52 PM)Beybladegirl Wrote: Thanks everyone all of you are so nice unlike my friends who make fun of me for liking beyblade

Aha ... perhaps show them this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fg4L_U_Qrk

Although it could just make it worse.