Hi

Hi guys i'm kind of new to this site, and i dont understand this beypoint thing yet Smile
Anyway i loved beyblade since it first started(like most poeple) I really wish it would come back( not metal fight, the original) , When i was younger i bought some beyblades and got some from my aunts abroad( I was the first one to have beyblades in my school Smile ) but i dont have them anymore Unhappy
,Anyways nice to meet all of you!
.jpg   beyblade.jpg (Size: 54.24 KB / Downloads: 52)
.jpg   FP2636~Beyblade-Chart-Posters.jpg (Size: 89.59 KB / Downloads: 52)
.jpg   Beyblade2.jpg (Size: 58.36 KB / Downloads: 52)
.jpg   beyblade3.jpg (Size: 31.11 KB / Downloads: 52)
hi welcome, but i dont think plastic ones would work well anymore, but why all the images?
Have you noticed i haven't posted any metal fight images?(hint)
Don't knock it until you try it mate, btw Hi and welcome to WBO.
It is important to say that while you are entitled to your own opinion, it is hard to really respect it if there is little or no foundation to it - Have you even tried Metal Fight Beyblade at all?
Welcome to the WBO! where abouts are you from?
and i did try metal fight, but i just like the old one's more( no offence if you like them)
(Feb. 05, 2010  6:31 PM)Benkei Wrote: Why?

I would have is because the plastics are more energetic even when it's a stamina/defense it still isn't a long battle unlike mfb, i can understand Mokai is coming from because plastics also fly about more etc. But i still like MFB more due to you can play with more people using them.