Hey im Luigiana

Hey.

I am an oldschool blader, but i am new to the metal blades. and i havent bladed for several years.

I would like to know how old you guys is? im 17

Regards. Luigiana
Hey welcome to the WBO. Where do you live?
(Jan. 28, 2010  9:37 PM)Medz Wrote: 18.

what shooter do u prefer?
Welcome to the WBO! I'm 11 Smile I prefer the BeyLauncher (string launcher.) You should ask these questions on PM. Smile
Out of all the shooters I prefer the Hms Dual Shooter but in MFB, I choose the light launcher. Just dont really like the beylauncher.
(Jan. 29, 2010  12:02 AM)Medz Wrote: Out of all the shooters I prefer the Hms Dual Shooter but in MFB, I choose the light launcher. Just dont really like the beylauncher.
Have you tried it yet? I find it the best.

Welcome.
Welcome to the WBO! There are some members on here that are from Denmark. Look on the map, some of them might be on there and you could try and host a tournament. My age is 15, and if you are thinking of what type of launcher to get, get the beylauncher. You will have to get use to it at first though.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3
Hey, welcome to the WBO!
hi welcome, my fave is the beylauncher and its actually really good once you get used to it, ps im 14.
hi Luigiana welcome to the WBO by the way I'm 15 and don't worry I'm old school to
Lol, dude this thread is from last January, no need to re-open it again.
Welcome to the WBO