Hey bladers!

Hey bladers, I just recentlly got back into beyblading after I heard there is a new series of blades, Metal Fight Beyblades. Could reply to tell me where I can get my hands on some of these new blades?
- Thanks, HMS_Blader
Welcome to the WBO.

There are a number of places you can get the new blades, online shops, etc. It's best if you check out the BeyMarketplace forum. Smile
Welcome to the WBO, where abouts are you from ?
Hey Rocky, oh i will have to check that out thankz.
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:01 PM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, where abouts are you from ?

Hey im from Stoney Creek, Ontario
yourself?
I'm from Australia, Sydney Smile
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:03 PM)HMS_Blader Wrote: Hey im from Stoney Creek, Ontario
yourself?

holy cow! i used to live there :o i went to orchard park hahaha!
Wow, never knew you used to live in Ontario O.o
Anyways welcome!
Im from Ontario to! Check out this URL! We are having a Tourny in Toronto!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HIGH-PAR...ESCHEDULED
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:23 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wow, never knew you used to live in Ontario O.o
Anyways welcome!

I lived in Stoney Creek for like ten years, man Grin
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: holy cow! i used to live there :o i went to orchard park hahaha!

Hey thats sick, my bro goes to OP, i go to Cardinal Newman.
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:28 PM)HMS_Blader Wrote: Hey thats sick, my bro goes to OP, i go to Cardinal Newman.

Card was just a short walk from my apartment ...

Man, I miss that place Unhappy It was a nice town. But yeah! You should totally consider coming out to the Toronto tournament.
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:23 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wow, never knew you used to live in Ontario O.o
Anyways welcome!

Yea thats sick, I was thinking of dropping buy XP
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Card was just a short walk from my apartment ...

Man, I miss that place Unhappy It was a nice town. But yeah! You should totally consider coming out to the Toronto tournament.

Yea my only problem is getting up to Toronto, i might be taking the train to toronto this weekend to the pacific mall
Sweet, another Toronto area local Smile Welcome back to the game, the new tops are sweet, definately check them out!

I hope we get a good turn out this weekend. I haven't had a battle since May Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:57 AM)Minion Wrote: Sweet, another Toronto area local Smile Welcome back to the game, the new tops are sweet, definately check them out!

I hope we get a good turn out this weekend. I haven't had a battle since May Pinching_eyes

Yea thanks since i might be in toronto for the weekend, does anyone know where to buy some of the Metal fight blades?
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:25 AM)Hoshi Tsukino Wrote: welcome to WBO
hope you enjoy it here

Hey thankz
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO.
welcome
i just want to know were can you buy beyblades in ontario but not online