Hey There Im New

Hi Name's Jake and i like to you know get sort of interested in blading that..plus bakugan kinda went downhill so i hope age dose'nt matter in beyblades either so yeah also im curious is anybody in ohio going to the Events at Toys R us Tomorrow? just curious so that way i can find somebody around here that i can face with my beyblade that i got
How old are you ? Because for Hasbro's tournaments age does matter, but we totally ignore that here at the World Beyblade Organization; our tournaments have absolutely no age limit.
Yeah I notice you gotta be 13 to enter apprently im too old to enter those *sigh* those suck and i see sounds pretty cool i just kinda got out of bakugan to try it seeing as Spinmasters took of the most interest thing to date .so yeah i just thought i give it a shot if your curious Kai im like 9 years older 13+9 well im about to be 25 soon so...i hope thats not creepy is it?
Thanks Joyful_3 i hope ill get to meet more bladers ..at the moment i only got 1 right now
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:06 PM)Jake826 Wrote: Yeah I notice you gotta be 13 to enter apprently im too old to enter those *sigh* those suck and i see sounds pretty cool i just kinda got out of bakugan to try it seeing as Spinmasters took of the most interest thing to date .so yeah i just thought i give it a shot if your curious Kai im like 9 years older 13+9 well im about to be 25 soon so...i hope thats not creepy is it?

For sure you are not alone in that age group, and there are people here who are even older than you. It is really sad that Hasbro ignores over half of their fanbase ...
Yeah Ture that is a big pain in the butt anyway where do i ask about the Toys r us event? you know where do i go ask about people in my state that plays beyblades
Toys R Us's website.

Try looking around for your fellow bladers.
That's not Easy ..well to me tho cause i have'nt seen anybody from my state that dose ><
Welcome Jake. Hopefully we can see you making lots of NON SPAM posts. Be sure to read that PM from Kai-V. Also If you want a sig and Avatar ask SDamonCronus. He is awesome. Again Welcome to the WBO, Hope you enjoy it here.
Thanks for Letting me know that also i hope i get to meet other bladers where i live because at the moment i only got 1 blade
hi welcome to the WBO
P.S. your user name is the same name as my 5 year old brother
well this is a great place for you for the enjoyment purpose and i hope you will enjoy there so much
Welcome to the WBO.Hope you enjoy your time over here.
Welcome to the WBO!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Hi and Welcome to the family i hope you enjoy and i hope i get to battle you one day!
Thanks and also i now i got 2 Beyblades im not a big a fan but its kinda interesting Joyful_3
Welcome To The WBO !