Hey There Bladers

Hi, my name is Kenny from blader: Kenny, I realize how dumb I been and realize not to post stupid topics and I realize how to ignore other peoplewhat they call you behind your back, Anyway I am here for the realase of the new blades so I learn about everyything about the new blades and it only 2 more days until realase, I would stop by even thro you hate me and say your forum is moving up in a high level of popluarty with alot of members even new or old

please let me back, Also I can't wait for the new blades, can u belive it beyblade is back!!!!

Even thro I been bad all those weeks and months, I still lile beyblade and still like beywiki and even thro u hate me, I am sorry Brd I sould of listen to you and waited a month and sould of listen to your advices and sould of stop getting banned, I am sorry
I think the best thing to do, if you really do want to learn about the new beyblades, is to just visit the forums anonymously. Don't sign up with a new account and don't make any posts; unfortunately, I don't think you will ever be allowed back into Beywiki as you've caused way too much trouble in the past. Sorry.
Alice Wrote:I think the best thing to do, if you really do want to learn about the new beyblades, is to just visit the forums anonymously. Don't sign up with a new account and don't make any posts; unfortunately, I don't think you will ever be allowed back into Beywiki as you've caused way too much trouble in the past. Sorry.

Yeah, I agree with Alice. If Brad wasn't letting you back in before, I'm sure he's not going to let you back in now. Who can blame them? You erased Beywiki's pages.
oh okConfused, well not to be mean but you guys was nice to me and I blew it, I know u don't trust me but I reallydo like beywiki
It's been a while.

I don't think there will be many circumstances for you to ever come back to beywiki. Not many people can ever see you being a productive member. In fact that really isn't the issue. Most people see you as being an absolutely counter-productive member, which is something that can't be tolerated.

Like the above poster said, your best bet is to just remain anonymous, and read the forums instead of trying to rejoin.
Alice Wrote:I think the best thing to do, if you really do want to learn about the new beyblades, is to just visit the forums anonymously. Don't sign up with a new account and don't make any posts; unfortunately, I don't think you will ever be allowed back into Beywiki as you've caused way too much trouble in the past. Sorry.

I think this is the best advice.