Hey!, Checkout my youtube channel

Hey guys, ive just recently gotten back into beyblade used to collect them a while ago,I found my old blades in a box in my room, I have allot of the original Plastic Blades, im not to interested in the new ones, but my mind is open!

Check out my Youtube channel if you can, im gonna be posting some battles.

My channel Is LeeIsCEO

Im going to get some more blades but here are the ones i currently own.

Galeon
Galman
Dranzer-V
Dragoon-G
Dragoon-F
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Driger-F
Griffolyon 2
Flash leopard
Master Dragoon
Master Draciel
Wolborg

If anyone is selling original Blades PM me!
Welcome to the WBO! I am selling a lot of Plastic Beyblades.
Awesome, Could you make a list and PM it =D
Welcome to the WBO! This is Raykons thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Raykons-...d-HMS-sale
Welcome to WBO!
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:21 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I am selling a lot of Plastic Beyblades.

And btw Raykon, just to let you know your profile was set away since Jul 20 O.O
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:37 PM)LeeIsBoss Wrote: Hey guys, ive just recently gotten back into beyblade used to collect them a while ago,I found my old blades in a box in my room, I have allot of the original Plastic Blades, im not to interested in the new ones, but my mind is open!

Check out my Youtube channel if you can, im gonna be posting some battles.

My channel Is LeeIsCEO

Im going to get some more blades but here are the ones i currently own.

Galeon
Galman
Dranzer-V
Dragoon-G
Dragoon-F
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Driger-F
Griffolyon 2
Flash leopard
Master Dragoon
Master Draciel
Wolborg

If anyone is selling original Blades PM me!
Do you know how much the original 1st mold-before-V-Force Dragoon sells for? Like did the price go up because its older?
(Nov. 23, 2010  11:03 PM)Sorrow Crow Wrote: Do you know how much the original 1st mold-before-V-Force Dragoon sells for? Like did the price go up because its older?
Yes, of course. Those series are not being produced at all anymore, and depending on how useful or already limited they were, then some of them are now quite expensive.