Hey Bladers!

Hey everyone. I am Zuidy and I just recently joined, about a day ago.

I love forums in general and the like. I have a collection 17 BeyBlade tops, all from the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters series. My favorites are Flame Bull, Burn FireBlaze, Limited Edition Lightning L-Drago, and Earth/Rock Virgo.

I really would like a BeyBlade tournament to come to Michigan where I live because I haven't been able to participate in one yet. The WBO tournaments aren't too far away for me to go, but I never knew the dates of them until I came to this site.

So, I am Zuidy and I love BeyBlading.

3.......2.......1........ LET IT RRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!
:o you love beyblading??? Then this site's for you! Lol, welcome to the WBO Grin
welcome to the WBO
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
What is the difference between Metal Fusion tops and Metal Masters tops?
Welcome aboard.

Metal masters is just the name of the series they are from.
(Aug. 23, 2011  1:15 AM)Zuidy Wrote: What is the difference between Metal Fusion tops and Metal Masters tops?

Actually, nothing. The Metal Masters series is the new season of beyblade that will be launched in North America soon.

Unless you are referring to the 4D system, which is still part of Metal Masters/Explosion. That is a whole different thing.
i live in michigan as well but the only tournaments i know of is the toys r us tournaments on the 27 of august and the 22 of september