Hey

Hi I'm SpoT and I'm a beyblade fan since I was a kid. I'm 19 years old and I live in Romania. Growing up with beyblades was one of the coolest things in my childhood, I even had a team with a few of my buddies and played with kids from other neighborhoods...sadly beyblades have been forgotten although there are thousands of beyblade fans in Romania. What else can I say...my first beyblade was Wyborg and the second one was Master Draciel (both plastic) although my fav one-Dragoon-remaines elusive for me. I'm currently trying to find some new beyblades, parts, launchers, stadiums etc. in Romania but this is quite difficult, hopefully I will find some collectors in Romania willing to sell me one or two beyblades. I still have my two beyblades...but I want to retire them because they wear the scars of forgotten battles. I'll try to do my best whit my english and I'm here to stay.
You sound like an awesome guy! Welcome to WBO. Can't remember my first beyblade but My last plastic one was dragoon it was my main one! But now i use metal fusion blades!
Thx for the greeting. I'll try to find some metal fusion ones ( I never layed my hand on one), the only thing that I didn't like at plastics was that they always crack after a long time-but! they where powerful as hell, I mean they could easily brake old plastic stadiums or improvised stadiums . The following weeks will be like a search party for me, I already talked with two former plastic users and they said that they could have some blades&parts that I might be interested in Grin
Awesome =) search ebay for plastics or metal fusions! But be careful some bey blades on ebay are fakes =)
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the wbo
welcome to the wbo!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
(Aug. 09, 2011  12:15 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: [Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
I've read the rules Grin