Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

I dunno abot the bottom i mean it sounds cool but... i don't think it would be very practicle in a battle you would 1 stop to quickly because of the friction from hitting the floor repeatedly and 2 it would be easy to beat because of the ability to hit the bottom and just making it flip over yah know?
Judging from Hopper Attack MS's insane height never caused real issues- I doubt something like that would just coin flip.
hey i drew a picture of the rhino bey

fileUncertain//Users/810855/Desktop/Photo%20on%202010-09-06%20at%2011.09.jpg

what do ya think? I think u have to type the url in the url box.

the ninja spikes are supposed to be the rhino horns. the top left is the energy wheel and the top right is the fusion wheel. the bottom is them together
Aurora Pisces

Face-Pisces

Clear wheel-Illustrates two Koi fish smimming behind one another.

Aurora-Has the ability to swim through attacks.When hit , it will easily flow through devastating attacks from each direction.

S125-Sensation125-Has the ability to spin itself right before when it is hit to negate any possible damage.

Bottom-FS-Free Swim provides smooth spins and has very good stamina.
ok i guess thats true

upload that too facebook or something ok?
So far I like the Libra draft.Suggest on more characters and blades.
(Sep. 06, 2010  10:22 PM)REtread Wrote: It does not work, the picture
oh,.........sorry
Aurora Lyra

Face:Lyra

Clear wheel-Lyra-Represents the strings of the Lyre encircled.

Metal wheel-Aurora-This is the second mold of Aurora.Which was still able to flow through attacks , but since it is thicker it is better suited for defense.

Track-FT145-Free Throw-Two wing which grab the opponent and use thier momentum to carry them somewhere else , like a soothing song of a Lyre to take you into fantasy.

Bottom-FS-( Aurora pisces )
Face-Libra

Clear wheel-Libra-A picture of the greek goddess athena holding the scales

Metal wheel-Justified-A great defense type wheel with thread thread hiding in cartridges for the special move

Track-BJ-Balanced justice-a track that has a attack side and defense side that can change by the track rising and lowering

Bottom-BSD-the bottom is a balance of stamina and defense that when hit can make the bey flip over the opponent's bey

Special Move-JUSTIFIED PETAL DANCE-the thread and cartidges leave the bey and spin covering the bey as it circles around the field in a petal movement()much like the sliding shoot) the thread heats up and knocks the opponent up in the air then while it falls libra gets covered with purple aura and knocks the other bey out of the arena or in a street battle just...out
I'm making drafts for the beyblades for REtreads manga.
Is this any good guys? also during the special move the cartridges are like blades/claws and do a sort of smash attack while the thread heats up
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:24 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Face-Libra

Clear wheel-Libra-A picture that symbolizes an angel holding two scales on opposite sides of this clear wheel.

Metal wheel-Justific-A wierd named metal wheel , but in battle you wont be laughing anymore.It plays good in all three fields.

Track-CJ-Change Justice provides a unique mode switching mechanism , which changes height and allows opening for air to blow in to change movement.

Bottom-RMB-a metal bearing placed in a rubber bottom , so when hit can change modes from defence , stamina and attack.

DemonicKnight , can we just stick with this one ?
In fantasy , yes , in reality you tend to go overboard.
(Sep. 06, 2010  10:20 PM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: ok i guess thats true

upload that too facebook or something ok?

Do I have to sign in to view it? I don't facebook, BTW.
it is a manga NOT reality
oops i meant photobucket sorry retread
mine is alot real the only not real thing is the thread and cartridges if you don't like i can make it so the special move has no cartridge and is just a petal dance?
I have no idea what you are talking about?Cartridges?