Help me find tournaments near me

I’m new to the whole tournament thing and I want to give it a shot but I don’t know my way around this site and I’m having trouble finding a tournament near me what do I do
(Oct. 03, 2023  1:05 AM)Zarianne Wrote: I’m new to the whole tournament thing and I want to give it a shot but I don’t know my way around this site and I’m having trouble finding a tournament near me what do I do

Simply click the tournaments tab and find a tournament near you. If there are none, consider becoming an organizer.
(Oct. 03, 2023  1:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2023  1:05 AM)Zarianne Wrote: I’m new to the whole tournament thing and I want to give it a shot but I don’t know my way around this site and I’m having trouble finding a tournament near me what do I do

Simply click the tournaments tab and find a tournament near you. If there are none, consider becoming an organizer.

When I click on the tournaments tab it shows tournaments from other countries. Is there a button I’m supposed to press to give it my location?
There is a small search bar at the top of the tournament page. You can try writing in your city/state/province/country. If there are any events, forums will pop up. Unfortunately there is no method to select your country and only show events from there.
(Oct. 04, 2023  1:09 AM)Zarianne Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2023  1:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Simply click the tournaments tab and find a tournament near you. If there are none, consider becoming an organizer.

When I click on the tournaments tab it shows tournaments from other countries. Is there a button I’m supposed to press to give it my location?

Then that means there are none you can go to unfortunately, consider becoming an organizer.
Oh no that sucks. And I can’t host any events I have no money😢
(Oct. 04, 2023  1:57 PM)Zarianne Wrote: Oh no that sucks. And I can’t host any events I have no money😢

You can have tournament fees pay for venue fees.
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:45 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  1:57 PM)Zarianne Wrote: Oh no that sucks. And I can’t host any events I have no money😢

You can have tournament fees pay for venue fees.

Yeah but you have to have some money to start out and I don't have stadiums
(Oct. 04, 2023  3:43 PM)Zarianne Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:45 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: You can have tournament fees pay for venue fees.

Yeah but you have to have some money to start out and I don't have stadiums

Then why not buy any? Or you can ask people to bring theirs. You also don't need money to start out.