Hello my names avi

my names avi im from new jersey and i LOVE beybladeStupid
I have a lot and one day im gonna be the best of everyone Stupid

Stupid
Good luck! NJ has an opening for best blader in the world, and one day you might just be the person to fill it. Read the forums wisely, be nice to your fellow bladers, find a tournament as soon as you can and blade with great spirit!

Oh, and welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO Wink Be sure to read the rules before posting Wink
avi? it is a file format as in .avi--a video format. are you sure you are called avi?
Questioning someone's name is kind of odd...
I can always question you Hazel. Who knows if you're actually Hazelnut. Anyway, welcome! Just follow the rules, read the guides, and play it safe-
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Hiya,
I used to live in NJ!
well God Luck
welcome to WBO!
no my names Avi and its not the file format and its my real name
sup my name is dakota like my use i am a good blader i want 2 come out on top i have a stronge bey spirit and it is shared with all my beys Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:46 AM)epicalblader Wrote: no my names Avi and its not the file format and its my real name

avi you have a good spirit you will turn out like a natural blader
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:23 AM)dakota588 Wrote: sup my name is dakota like my use i am a good blader i want 2 come out on top i have a stronge bey spirit and it is shared with all my beys Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:46 AM)epicalblader Wrote: no my names Avi and its not the file format and its my real name

avi you have a good spirit you will turn out like a natural blader

yeah i really want to be a good blader like in the tournament i didnt do so good
Hi Avi. Welcome to our board.
WELCOME AVI READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST
Wow, people are mean o_o. But like people said; read the rules... Some members can get kinda strict & scary about this. True story (y)
-Tris ;D