Hello, my name is NathanO14.

I'm an old fan of the original Beyblade series. I've recently finished watching G-Revolution and I'm in the middle of V-Force right now. Man, I miss the good ol' days!

Even though I'm nearly 20 years old, I want to get back into Beyblading again! I thought I was too old, but after ready a few posts on here and watching some Beyblade unboxing videos on YouTube I can say I'm glad to not be the only old guy to like the whole thing!

I've watched a couple of episodes of Metal Fusion...its so weird to me. They don't make the Beyblades how they used to anymore. I guess I'm going to have to adapt to the change Uncertain But really...they aren't too bad. I bought a new Beyblade earlier today and played about with it a little. All the great memories came flooding back. It felt great!
(Jan. 22, 2015  11:24 PM)NathanO14 Wrote: I'm an old fan of the original Beyblade series. I've recently finished watching G-Revolution and I'm in the middle of V-Force right now. Man, I miss the good ol' days!

Even though I'm nearly 20 years old, I want to get back into Beyblading again! I thought I was too old, but after ready a few posts on here and watching some Beyblade unboxing videos on YouTube I can say I'm glad to not be the only old guy to like the whole thing!

I've watched a couple of episodes of Metal Fusion...its so weird to me. They don't make the Beyblades how they used to anymore. I guess I'm going to have to adapt to the change Uncertain But really...they aren't too bad. I bought a new Beyblade earlier today and played about with it a little. All the great memories came flooding back. It felt great!

welcome man! iam also "old" ... 24 years old.

i started to buy some of the old generation beyblades to collect and now iam a big seller XD
i dont like the new versions of beyblade. they dont have many details.... the plastic and hms versions are much better Smile