Hello guys... i'm new

Hello WBO,

My name is Pedro and im from Brazil, i've 20 years old and my bithday is June, 22. I start to buy beyblades now, i have 2 beys only. Here in Brazil, Bleyblade Metal Fusion is new and don't have store to buy the beys. But i hope that this change soon.

Nice to meet you guys!!! Tongue_out_wink
welcome to the wbo i hope that in brazil there will be more shops selling beys which 1s u have?
My firstone is a L-Drago. I want so much Dark Bull and Rock Leone. but i don't find here in Brazil... i hate this.
Welcome! I'm sure you'll like the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO
welcom dude ! hey seen as you got l-drago next get storm pegasus and use the tip RF and put it on l-drago! then you almost have the best attack type there is! to make it the best you would need a metal face and a 90 track, so yh your pretty close to have the best attack type (: hope this helped!
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:47 PM)taz465 Wrote: welcom dude ! hey seen as you got l-drago next get storm pegasus and use the tip RF and put it on l-drago! then you almost have the best attack type there is! to make it the best you would need a metal face and a 90 track, so yh your pretty close to have the best attack type (: hope this helped!

I had a storm pegasus and i aready did this... first i need to find a good store in Brazil that sell beys. but thanks for help me!!!
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:01 PM)Pedrolvb22 Wrote: My firstone is a L-Drago. I want so much Dark Bull and Rock Leone. but i don't find here in Brazil... i hate this.

cant u buy online or u cant
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:57 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:01 PM)Pedrolvb22 Wrote: My firstone is a L-Drago. I want so much Dark Bull and Rock Leone. but i don't find here in Brazil... i hate this.

cant u buy online or u cant

yes i can... no problem for me.