Hello everybody!

My name is Corey, and I'm from Massachusetts. I used to love the original beyblade; the tv show, the blades, everything. Overtime, I grew out of them, as it wasn't very popular in my area...However when I looked back and wanted to get back into beyblade, I found that they are no longer on sale, and are almost impossible to find in my area.

It disappoints me that a franchise with such potential as beyblade was only really popular in the states for about 2 years (2002, 2003?).

I found this site in searching for beyblade news. Much to my surprise, Google linked me to a forum topic here about MFB which will be airing in the states in the fall of 2010...this also includes A BRAND NEW TOY LINE!

Basically, I'm really excited, and happy to have found a community like WBO. Hopefully I can fit in easily.

(If I sound like a noob at first, I'm sorry. I haven't even SEEN a beyblade past G-revolution. I just ordered my first new one last night...The BB-24 booster set. Hopefully it sparks my love)
Hey Corey, welcome to the WBO. Im sure you'll like it here. Check out the BeyWiki, it has alot of info on beyblade, from the anime to the actual blades. Also, do you have a BeyLauncher or a Light Launcher and winder to go with that blade? Else, its pretty much useless unless you just want to collect them. But thats upto you. ^^ If you ever need help finding deals on cheap beyblade boosters or starter sets or anything, just ask.

Btw, incase you were wondering, that beyblade in your avatar, the one you ordered, is called Escolpio. ^^
Welcome! Grin

By the way, you need to get a starter set, because BB-24 comes only with Escolpio WD145B. No laucher or ripcord included. Unhappy
Well that's fun. Ill order a makeshift starter kit to go along with it.

Thanks guys.
Edit: Do you guys have any suggestions as to which starter set I can get, and where? I'm not looking to spend a LOT of money...Less that 25 bucks pre shipping.
Welcome, I'd check out some on ebay. IMO, Leone145D would be the best starter purchase in that price range.
Welcome to the WBO. Smile