Hello World!

Wheeeee! I'm finally on! I can't beleive it! So, to start out, my name is... Hikari-PHO€NIX! (Hah, you predators thought I would give you my real name. :3 ) Anyway, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and have a passion for Beyblade. (Which is a subject of torment from my peers. Unhappy ) I'm in my teen years, so you can expect handsome, boyish looks from me. Tongue_out_wink But, this also hinders me in blading because I have, "teen financial issues," and can't get Takara-Tomy items. If I could get any three Takara-Tomy Beyblade items, they would probably be the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, the Pegasis V. Digital Power Launcher, and a Beypointer. (So me and my rival can keep track of who's sucking and who's not.) I am Japanese and FRICKIN' PROUD OF IT. GRR. Angry Although I am Japanese, I can't help but say my favorite food is pizza! What else to say... Oh yeah! I should warn you, I ask a BUMLOAD of questions so you might wanna fillup on answers. Tired But anyway, I can't wait to become part of the WBO community!

-With hugs and kisses (and handshakes for the dudes), Hikari-PHO€NIX
Welcome to the WBO! I'm part Japenese. Well, have an amazing time here at the WBO!
thnx furious! I feel special. Stupid
You don't need to worry about anyone messin' with you here. we are all friends (just not on the friend's list just yet XD). Your peers will feel foolish when they see the bladers rise again.
Hey there. Welcome to the WBO. feel free to ask me any questions you may have. You seem like a nice guy. anyway Welcome to thr community. I can also make you a avatar if you want Smile
Yo!
PM me if you need help.
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:44 AM)Lauren.Hagane Wrote: Hey there. Welcome to the WBO. feel free to ask me any questions you may have. You seem like a nice guy. anyway Welcome to thr community. I can also make you a avatar if you want Smile

thanks! I feel love! (and a burning desire for some chili fries.) I really appreciate the offer! do it! (btw, if i replace it later, don't feel bad. I'm an artist and i might come up with something else. I made my current avatar!) Anyway, If you wanna make me an avatar, a good one would include burn pheonix and some kind of dawn/light thing. (hikari is japanese for light.) thanks again!
(Dec. 27, 2010  12:49 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: You don't need to worry about anyone messin' with you here. we are all friends (just not on the friend's list just yet XD). Your peers will feel foolish when they see the bladers rise again.

very true. XD
ようこそヒカリ僕の名前ブラッドです。
Welcome Hikari my name is brad Joyful_3
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:08 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote: ようこそヒカリ僕の名前ブラッドです。

umm... hi brad. Wink
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:12 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote:

umm... hi brad. Wink
Don't you know japanese but you just said you were unless your japanese but don't know the language,is that what you meant by the umm...
Welcome to WBO! By the way where in Las Vegas, Nevada because im going to be going there on December 31. (Ill leave the "Going Away" when im going to go)
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:46 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:12 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote:

umm... hi brad. Wink
Don't you know japanese but you just said you were unless your japanese but don't know the language,is that what you meant by the umm...

thats the embarassing part... i dont know japanese. but i WILL learn it. thanks for respecting my heritage. Smile
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:22 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Welcome to WBO! By the way where in Las Vegas, Nevada because im going to be going there on December 31. (Ill leave the "Going Away" when im going to go)

well, i can't tell you my address, but i live in north las vegas near the sandstone ridge park. check out my thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sandston...NY-BLADERS Maybe we can agree to set up some battles!
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:32 AM)las0r t4c0 Wrote: Hi what bey do u use

well, currently i have sixteen beys, and the one i use most is EARTH VIRGO GB145BS, but you can bet your favorite bumcheek that i will get BURN PHOENIX! or fireblaze in hasbro... grrr...
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:45 AM)Wraith Wrote: Yo!
PM me if you need help.

kind of embarrassing... how do we PM? I DO know how to BM. XD
Guess I'm late, but hello and welcome to WBO! I hope you find it fun here.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:35 PM)Ryokoie Wrote: Guess I'm late, but hello and welcome to WBO! I hope you find it fun here.

thnx for your belated welcome!
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:10 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:46 AM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:12 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: [quote='Brad(Buraddo)' pid='476422' dateline='1293422908']
ようこそヒカリ僕の名前ブラッドです。

umm... hi brad. Wink

Quote:thats the embarassing part... i dont know japanese. but i WILL learn it. thanks for respecting my heritage. Smile
That's ok i thought i would ask nicely cuz i am nice Joyful_3 and of course i respect your heritage i hope you become fluent in japanese Joyful_3
hope you have a great time here at the WBO and trust me you will meet new buddys
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:04 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: thanks! I feel love! (and a burning desire for some chili fries.)

Reference to Ben 10?
Welcome to the WBO! You should try customizing your beys. For example, you can swap out the BS in Earth Virgo with something like WB or CS for a more defensive bey.
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:55 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:04 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: thanks! I feel love! (and a burning desire for some chili fries.)

Reference to Ben 10?
Welcome to the WBO! You should try customizing your beys. For example, you can swap out the BS in Earth Virgo with something like WB or CS for a more defensive bey.

to tell you the truth, unless im entering a tournament or getting serious about beating someone, i dont like to customize. and I dont have CS. I have no TT items at all.