Hello WBO! I'm Damon.

Hey WBO. Don't know what to say other than that I haven't looked at beyblades since around 2004ish. I remember watching the show when I was kid and thought I'd join. I recently bought a classic Driger blade. Mostly for the nostalgia. Not to mention it was fairly cheap. The auction says (DRIGER SG SYSTEM 35) What ever that means. (I'm new.) I also need to open my closet as I'm sure I have a bunch of old beyblades in a box in there. Anyways, hope I enjoy my stay.~
Welcome and I hope you like the WBO
(May. 18, 2011  11:09 PM)Awesome One Wrote: Welcome and I hope you like the WBO

Thanks! I hope I do to.
W
E
l
C
O
M
E

T
O

T
H
E

W
B
O
/W
B
B
A
Shoots cookie rocket in air and attaches the milk with it * Cookies rocket launches and cookies allready dipped in milk come pouring down*

lol buy some metals to i rarely see any plastic or HMS tournaments Joyful_3 (if your here for tournaments)
Hope you enjoy the WBO
Welcome to the WBO (I don't need no Banner) The happiest BeyPlace on Earth?
(May. 19, 2011  2:15 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: lol buy some metals to i rarely see any plastic or HMS tournaments Joyful_3 (if your here for tournaments)

Oh my god. a Plastic/HMS tournament would be great~ Even more nostalgia! And Yes. I do plan on buying some eventually. Not a big fan of them though Uncertain Hopefully I come to like them as I'm going to need to to participate in tournys.
welcome!have a great time!