Hello, I'm cg_25 + Some Cool Beans stories

Welcome WBO, I am cg_25.

My History:

I use to play with Beyblades when they first came out, and I was much younger (grades 4-6 I think). I collected a few Hasbro blades as well as several fake blades.

I played with a handful of friends and we all used the over-sized fake weight discs and added them to the plastic Hasbro blades for what we believed were the best combination's. I never owned official stadiums and always played in my mothers large metal bowls (oh how I ruined those bowls).

I also did crazy modifications like you wouldn't believe. I once glued knives to one of my attack rings after seeing a similar technique used in the anime. I also made a custom motorized launcher using an old RC car and a large battery pack (way before they came out with the remote-controlled beyblades). The launcher ended up spinning so fast my blades flew-apart before the motor reached top speed.
I also made customized parts from my fake beyblades. I once modified a beyblade base so that it had enough room for 2 weight discs. It was so heavy it stripped the gears in most of my launchers.

More Recently:

I Stopped playing with my Beyblades several years ago and sold most of them off. Saw YTV's commercial for the new anime and thought maybe I'd do some research. Now I'm contemplating buying a few of the new Hasbro blades. I figure there's no point though since I'd have no one to play with; all my old friends have either grown up or moved away.
That's cool when I first got into beyblade it was when the anime was already over like probably a year or so. I never really bought the tops but for Metal fight beyblade I already have Earth Aquila and Lighting L drago but I'm only just collecting them and welcome to WBO cg_25!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!
Welcome to WBO!
Welcome