Hello! I'm Wolf!

Hi there WBO! I'm a relatively new (and young) blader who just thought I'd give it a shot. I've found the experience enjoyable and now I feel I'm getting into blading. I play beyblade for the thrills so I like down-to-the-wire, close matches (which is why I use stamina blades). Just say hi, if you feel like it!
Hi and Welcome to WBO, hope you like it here.
Hey and welcome! You can learn a lot hereJoyful_3
Welcome to the WBO!
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:27 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Thanks! I know i'll enjoy it here!
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:22 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Looks like I have a twin!

Thats pretty funny, I don't even know how that happened
1: Buy Night Virgo when it comes out
2: Put wolf clear wheel on night
3: Make Night Wolf!

Welcome to the WBO!
hello im billyblast you've heard of the blue bomber but have u heard of the red blast
also does anyone know the thread where they make avatar and signitures also title ultimate pyro blastboy and also nightwolf with numbers i like stamina 2 go stamina
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: hello im billyblast you've heard of the blue bomber but have u heard of the red blast
also does anyone know the thread where they make avatar and signitures also title ultimate pyro blastboy and also nightwolf with numbers i like stamina 2 go stamina
Hijacking another's thread = NOT COOL
Try using the search function.
well sorry for hijacking it or whatever didnt mean it i was asking does anyone know the name and i did search it couldnt find it
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...?page=1278
Ask away.
i know but i think i posted too much there today it was just a quick question i tjought it was ok and i found thanks jellyboy for posting here