Hello Everyone ^-^

Hi, my name is saber1005. i'm new here. I'm from the Philippines. I am interested in Beyblade since grade 5. Metal Fight Beyblade is awsome and I love it.
I have not been to a beyblade event even once. Hope that I can go to a Beyblade event someday.
When will be the next beyblade event in the Philippines?

Thank you. Nice to meet you all.
~saber1005
Way up hope you enjoy it here, it's pretty cool! I don't have a clue about the phillipines but you should ask Kai v about it she's the head of the WBO
Hey dude check out the new post I just saw something about the phillipines
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
@AWESOMEBLADER96: thanks. i saw the post, but too bad for me because it rains and there was a flood here in our place that day, but I can still wait. With this site I will be updated. I still need to be familiarize on how to use this site. Thanks for your help again.
Dark_Mousy: thanks for the resources. thanks for your help.
Hello. Hope you enjoy you stay here.. and Welcome
Finally, the time has come for my first beyblade tournament. I thank my parents for it, on allowing me to join this time. I'm really excited for it. Sorry for being not so active in forums but I will try my best to be really active on it. thank you also WBO. Smile

by the way, this is my first signature. it's not that good yet.
[Image: 542034_530634900285884_12101002_n.jpg]
Hello, I was born in India but i now lives in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. Hope you guys enjoy. Iam a muslim.
I move what I post here to Recent Beyblade Purchase. Still not familiar with the other forums here. I'm really sorry. Unhappy hope I did it right this time. But thank you for your help Kai-V. Smile