Hello

Hi im Yonashi better known as Brandon, Im new at this site so sorry if i seem new to this, I live in Jacksonville, Florida and it's kinda obvious to say that i love beyblade. My man bey that i have is Rock leone, to me he is my ultimate bey. sorry off topic, anyway long sorry short its nice to meet you and hope to battle some of you (even though you'll most likely win .) If there's anything you want to ask me feel free to ask and i hope we can be friends ^w^.
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome tho the WBO
rock leone isnt a bad bey to start out with
every new person here seems new lol obviously
sure we can be friends Tongue_out
Wow talk about a greeting, thank you heheh honestly I gotta say didn't think anyone would response this quickly to my post thanks again everyone I know well be good friends.
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:54 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: rock leone isnt a bad bey to start out with

I'm ok with DragoonMS Wink
Rock Leone is'nt bad beyblade for beginning. Good defense, good stamina and good parts Grin
Training, training, just training and practice and you can have a mastery with your beyblades also Joyful_2

Welcome to WBO and good luck for making friends here Smug
Enjoy your hope here Yonashi Smile
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:41 PM)Okarinamuu Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:54 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: rock leone isnt a bad bey to start out with

I'm ok with DragoonMS Wink
Rock Leone is'nt bad beyblade for beginning. Good defense, good stamina and good parts Grin
Training, training, just training and practice and you can have a mastery with your beyblades also Joyful_2

Welcome to WBO and good luck for making friends here Smug
Enjoy your hope here Yonashi Smile

Yeah im a defense kind of guy and when i saw the power it had when i first rip it all i said was "ooh brandon like" lol and thanks.
Lol, if you hope a good moments with your beys, it's just perfect Smile

You can go read this thread : How to make a good posts and not get warned, the guide of WBO

It's contains everything you need to know when the operation of the WBO and I would say it is almost the Bible to know about your fingertips Wink
No problem guy.
I'm go work to my website Joyful_2
Good luck for a future and enjoy Grin
Your not very confident it helps to be confident and welcome hope u enjoy. And we. Can be friends
(Aug. 26, 2011  11:18 PM)youngredzzz Wrote: Your not very confident it helps to be confident and welcome hope u enjoy. And we. Can be friends

Im confident but also fair cause i seen the beychannel and they all look tough, but your right thanks for the advice.
you are very warm welcome in to the forum and i hope you will enjoy your stay so much there and thanks for the joining forum
Welcome to the famliy hope you enjoy and i hope to battle you one day!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:36 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Welcome to the famliy hope you enjoy and i hope to battle you one day!
That would be an honor to battle you someday.
Welcome to the WBO! I don't have a rock leone, but, since I have a lot of beyblades, I used the parts to make it.
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:30 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I don't have a rock leone, but, since I have a lot of beyblades, I used the parts to make it.
WoW thats awesome, i hope to see it one day.
Welcome to the WBO! Hope to see more of you!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome To The WBO !