Hello.

I have very recently(as of three days ago) returned to the Beyblade hobby/fandom after approximately six years of being out of it, largely in part to discovering my collection and Hasbro stadiums and such recently after unboxing some things I brought over.

I do not have a fantastic collection, but I did do a lot of street beyblading when I was younger, and tended to win(largely due to the ineptitude of my opponents, I'm sure - I never bothered customizing and always used out-of-the-box beys). I also have an uncanny number of broken Driger F ARs, despite having never really used Driger F a lot.

I came back into the fandom primarily to get involved in the MFB thing going down nowadays, as I found a lot of nice-looking Beys and some interesting combinations, and MFB seem to behave more entertainingly than their Plastic counterparts did - the draw of them being metal and less prone to exploding into confetti was a bigger determining factor, however.

I am going to start building up my collection over the next several months. Currently, what I have is: Driger S(decomissioned, cracked AR), Seaborg, Driger F, Driger V, Dranzer S, Drazer F, Dranzer V2, Draciel S, Draciel F, Draciel V2, Flash Leopard, Flash Leopard 2, Galeon, Dragoon V2, and about a dozen miscellaneous broken attack rings, weight rings, etc. I have also recently purchased a Mercury Anubis 85XF and Screw Capricorne 90MF, and have a list of more items I intend to buy.

I am a collector at heart, but I do intend to work at becoming a proficient Beyblader as well, if only for my own entertainment.

I hope to enjoy my time here and contribute what I can, if only conversation, while learning as much as possible.
WELCOME TO THE WBO!! HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE!!!
WELCOME TO THE WBO ENJOY HERE!
Welcome to the WBO!
Thank you for the welcomes. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! If you want a Mercury Anubis you could try and get 15 credits and exchange them for Mercury Anubis in the Credits Campaign. Where do you live? There might be some tournies around you so you can start earning some credits.
My friend actually already purchased me a Mercury Anubis 85XF, but I appreciate the information! I live in Dothan, Alabama, in the US. I don't suspect I'm up to tournament play level, however; I'm struggling to do Sliding Shoot with the hasbro MFB launchers. Lips_sealed Hopefully a grip and a beylauncher will help. Until then I might put together a Defense bey.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome and good luck on doing the slide shotwith ease