Hello

IM a blader from North Carolina in the United States. I just recently got back into beyblading. So I might need a lil help on what parts are good and all. i quit blading when i was about 17 so 4 years later im making my return. i was the best in my area. Now I really dont have anyone to challenge.
WELCOME! this place is fun you will love it here
I hope i do. Do you know what the age cut off is for WBO tournaments?
hmm no clue i guess it depends on what tournament you want to enter
No WBO tournaments have age cut offs.
so since im 21 i can still possibly enter something?
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: so since im 21 i can still possibly enter something?

Yes but just so you know there is a thread that you can post questions on.....
Don't listen to steve moose Theflightyellz is like 26 and he hosts most of the beytourneys.
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: so since im 21 i can still possibly enter something?
You can enter everything.
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
You can enter everything.

Thank you. im glad this site is here. Better then the BBA was.
Welcome to the WBO. These forums will give you all the information you need to know about beyblade. Make sure to PM anybody if you need help.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:46 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. These forums will give you all the information you need to know about beyblade. Make sure to PM anybody if you need help.

Thanks. im finding just about everything i need. Im just having trouble building a decent beyblade. I see the forums just the parts names are a little bit of a problem figuring out which is which.
We have a Parts List, an MFB Product List and a Metal Fight Beyblade article that should definitely help you thoroughly.
thank you so much kai-V for helping out so much.
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We have a Parts List, an MFB Product List and a Metal Fight Beyblade article that should definitely help you thoroughly.
could you pst a link to this parts list? i cannot find it, and i had to learn them all the hard way T_T
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:50 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: could you pst a link to this parts list? i cannot find it, and i had to learn them all the hard way T_T
Have you actually tried using the Search feature on Beywiki ? You cannot possibly miss it.
Thanks everyone for being so friendly. im trying to organize a tournament for Marc 27th 2011. If interested plz PM me. Thanks
you don't even need to look on the beywiki because they put the spin track and tip names on the package
I really wish I could be in a tournament but I don't live close enough to anybody
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:01 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: you don't even need to look on the beywiki because they put the spin track and tip names on the package
I really wish I could be in a tournament but I don't live close enough to anybody

The beywiki is still a very good resource. it can show you other beyblades and can be useful when it comes to showing you what works and what doesnt work. I personally look at it a few times a week.