HOWDY TO YA FOLKS!

Hello, my name is kingsley.I love to beybattle.I have very few mfbs and plastics.I cant go to any tournements so i will always have one thousand beypoints.The beyblades I have are trygle, bump king, ray unicorno,earth vergo, and dark gasher.THey probably are not as good as yours.But mayby i will grt more.anyway, HELLO WBO FANS!!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the rules before posting and your time here will go smoothly.
Hey there! Howdy back atcha!Wink
Hello and welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO. Read the email Kai V sends you when you first joined. Also the search function and beywiki are your friends. Also Build Me a Combo #2 is a very good place to get good combos. If you need anything feel free to PM me. And once again welcome.
Welcome! Have a nice stay here! Don't be shy to ask such questions to other members here or in the ask a question, get an answer forum.
Welcome to the WBO! I know a kingsley who lived in North Carolina...by any chance, do you live in NC? lol o.o
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to WBO Smile
Hiya Welcome to WBO! Make sure to read the rules Grin
Im adding all of u to my buddy list. HURRAY!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read your welcome PM, and PM me if you have any questions.

Also, if you want Beyblades, you can check my store. I've got 3 Kreis Cygnus' in stock currently.