HELLO whats up? (answer: the sky)

hey guys well i'm new and the bey that i use is a Big Bang Pegasis FGrin. I am a Beymechanic(not very good at though but i'm trying) and a normal beyblader. i'm 13 years old and my parents think i'm too old to be playing with Beyblades, but i don't care what they tell me. I do what i want to do like if i wanted to go outside and yell as loud as i could that I lOVE BEYBLADES AND BIG BANG PEGASIS, I will. I actually woned Most of my battles with Big Bang Pegasis but when i lose, i try to figure out why i lose. Could it of been of the way i launched, or the mode he was in, or maybe the stadium? So i try my best to figure out what it is that i'm doing wrong and once i found the problem, i try my best to find the answer to that problem. So thats it oh wait......
if u guys have a youtube account, could u guys friend me and sub me thanks

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBAJOSEXTODEORO
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions or troubles with the site, PM meWink
hey welcome, have fun and read the rules, you don't want to get warned it sucks. But my parents at first felt the same way yours did but I just showed them how much I meant to me and now they support me.
Hey, welcome to the WBO! I am sure you will love it here. Make sure to read this and don't get in trouble!