Greetings from the D Blader

Yo! Whats up everyone? As You guessed, I'm the D Blader, part of the R.V.D.L. Remix squad. I see you all already know R, so I'm gonna spill some stuff about me. Not much to say, I live in Clovis, California and I decided to join the group because R and I are good friends and I wanted to get back into beyblade. I never really had anyone to battle, so i grew out of it in the fourth grade I believe. Know, I'm starting again, and it seems as if I have never even held a blade because it's been so long. I'm gonna need loads of help not only from my squad, but from anyone who would like to help from this site. By the way, the typical type of blade I like to use are good combination blades. Lets the fight drag on, but not bore me or my opponent.Wink
welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Combination types???
And, I assume you've heard of the MFB then?
Welcome! Hehe oh and btw I like your avatar ^^
Welcome to WBO, I'm sure WBO can help you with all your questions Smile
Well thanks everybody. I'm really glad that There are people here to rely on. I hope we all get along pretty well. By the way, i was reading over the Beywiki page and its very interesting. Hope you dont mind, but I'm copying information from the site to a personal notepad for my team. I'd like to keep this info close at hand.
Wecome to WBO!
D.Blader your avatar rocks, welcome to WBO.Andrew
Welcome Grin .
Yo R, Whats up. Guess you got a chance to meet the bladers here and introduce another part of the team. Pretty cool. Told you this place was blader haven. Well, you should get busy with the combos pretty soon.
Combination types are now called, "Balance" which was Takara Tomys word for it. Welcome Grin
True, but Combo to me at least sounds cooler.