Greensboro NC

Have to no one to blade with.I need some competiton and people to learn from. So all your greensboro bladers post here
You may want to check around the other NC threads here and see if anyone is near you, as NC has a rather active tournament scene.
Hey, im the person in charge of NC tournaments. We already have a thread for this. And we are having a tournament this weekend.
well the only tourneys i can participate in is greensboro ones.
(Dec. 17, 2011  12:51 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: well the only tourneys i can participate in is greensboro ones.

We may do one there closer to summer time. Or Charlotte. Just depending. But NC has a pretty good size tournament scene.
ok thats fine. its just i been dieing for some battling a lot.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:03 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: ok thats fine. its just i been dieing for some battling a lot.

We are getting ready to start a Beyblade league her in Goldsboro.
(Dec. 17, 2011  12:51 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: well the only tourneys i can participate in is greensboro ones.

Awww, that's too bad. Unhappy I'd like to have one more blader in my city.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:20 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Awww, that's too bad. Unhappy I'd like to have one more blader in my city.

Dont worry we are gonna have more. Im already working on next months. And February tournament.