Go let it ripshoot?

Hey everyone!
I've recently gotten back into beyblades, last time i played was with the original series (a long time ago). Anyways, i've been enjoying all the new parts and the endless combinations that come with them. Hopefully soon i will play in a tournament to see where i stand compared to the more experienced bladers. But for now i will leave it at that and i'm sure i'll be pleased to meet you all.

Take care,
Blaster81
Hi Blaster81, Welcome. BTW, I am organizing a tournament but it's in Pakistan.
Where're you from?
Thanks! And sorry i'm from Maryland, USA.
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM...

Go to the WBO General: North America forum to see if there are any Maryland bladers around...

Enjoy! Smile
Hey Blaster81! I am from Maryland and once a month we have Maryland tournaments. Except in December thru February, where they are indoors in DC. They are hosted by one of our great Committee Members, Arupaeo! He is a really nice guy!
The community in DC/MD/VA is really fun, and you'll have a great time. And by the way, we have a tournament on the 30th of June. Check out the Official Events forum for more info.

Oh, and welcome to the WBO!!!!!!
Welcome! Like others said, read your welcome PM and the rules. It'll save you from posting unwanted things. And as Ginga said, tournament is on the 30th! I hope we can see you there!
Welcome to WBO! I'm from Maryland as well. Grin You'll probably enjoy the Maryland tournaments, from what I've heard they have a pretty good group. I wouldn't know though, I don't attend because I'm from northern Maryland, near the Delaware border.
Welcome to the WBO. Maryland actually holds tournaments quite regularly. Its good to see anothervet from the plastic/HMS days back. Check out my guide in my signature for a basic guide to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Thanks everyone, hopefully i won't be busy on the 30th and i'll be able to come down and check it out. I only know 2 others that beyblade. They are more into other games so they don't play that often lol.
Welcome to the WBO! You're in luck, there are many Maryland Bladers around the site as well as tournaments which get hosted.

Tongue_out Enjoy your stay!