[Germany] For all German Forum User

Hi all Bladers leaving in Germany,
if someone found the new MF Blades in any shop in Germany can write it down in this thread.
Use an appropriate prefix in your topic title ...
How can I get that Kai?
i live in germany ^-^ i am not german though ^-^
same with me I'm an aussie
so have any fo you peoples in germany seen any MFBs out? their date was august 1st :\(yes i know wrong plce but i posted it in the ask a question get an awnser thread and nobody replied)
No they will not release until to the begin af the anime on 13th September.
Normally it should come out on 16th August.
yeah doesn't that kinda suck

like REAL HARD
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:43 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: No they will not release until to the begin af the anime on 13th September.
Normally it should come out on 16th August.

Gasp T-T I WAS going to clean my wallet out on um when i went to toysrus this satuday or sunday T-T not fair T-T america got them early T-T
They have problems with production when I mailed hasbro.de. But they will definitely come out on 13th september, I hopeWink

emerald you live in Germany but you´re not German or were you only for holiday in Germany?
but thats so long and it will be during school and i dont go like out during the school year i could like beg my parents :\ idk ill check when i go and if i see some ill
1. buy themTongue_out_wink
2. tell you guys
3. i live in germany cause my dad is air force so we got put over hee in germany
Oh ok alright if someone finds Metal Fight Beyblade in any shop in Germany can write it down in this thread.
today is friday right? so..hmmm...ill see if they have any tomorrow or sunday
But sunday their are no shops open in Germany or I am wrong?
i dunno O.o then we would have to go saturday(i am also going shoe shopping Tired)
but idk
well their were none at my toysrus not evea poster or anything :\ just battle strikes
(aug 14)
Yes I was nearly sure that there would be nothingUnhappy

I would buy from outside of Germany Metal Fight beyblades but shipping ist higher then the BladeUnhappy

in Germany they will come out for around 8€
so not fair Crying o well theirs the option of offline or waiting :\ i have jus been wondering if theirs a german tournament (by the WBBA such as a world championship) would it be for only germany peoples or american or any athenic group? :\ this probably doesnt belong here XD
When Beyblade comes to Germany back Beyblade will be really famous I think.
ya it should XD bakugan isnt as populare over here XD as in america hmm i wonder if i could find the vid of the german world championship thingy
Holy carp Beyblades are released in Germany Smile I buyed today Rock Aries, LL Drago and WolfSmile yeah!!!
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:12 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Holy carp Beyblades are released in Germany Smile I buyed today Rock Aries, LL Drago and WolfSmile yeah!!!
That does not belong here, but in the general Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:12 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Holy carp Beyblades are released in Germany Smile I buyed today Rock Aries, LL Drago and WolfSmile yeah!!!

awwww lucky DX when???
i went on base today(ramstien air force base which is in germany) and didnt see any their :\

and since school started i wont be going to a toysrus to we go get my brothers bed so unfair....and life sucks my fav bands are touring in UK(http://www.bowlingforsoup.com) life sucks

no beys
no concert
SCHOOL

if i had beys this would be so bad...your lucky freedomfighter
boy wish i was in america