General B-Daman Thread

I've changed to get either One-Sided Sharks or Steer Eagle and some tune-up gear.
I've got lots of scans. Anyone want any info?
what scans? drawings? if so only if you think cross fight might make it, and say why.
the main protagonist in the new b daman series is kinda like a girl, if you want to watch the episode
in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_SZMItqH...ture=feedu

BeyCenter can you pm me the unboxing vid of the new bdaman cuz i really want to see it Grin
Found that Beycenter deleted his b-daman channel guys so I don't think we'll be seeing an unboxing from him unless he makes a new channel.
I deleted it for a name change pretty much. But ya. And I did say that I would post it on BDamanStation not BxDaCenter

New name: BDamanCenter
link: www.youtube.com/BDamanCenter

Still some bit of importing need to be done for pictures then I'm done and will upload!
Wow never expected they were going to bring back b-daman. Awsome!
(Oct. 26, 2011  8:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what scans? drawings? if so only if you think cross fight might make it, and say why.

Real pictures from Japanese mags. Im SURE it will be successful . I loved it back then(the first series), and have lots of them. I found that the Crash series had a rather interesting system.Combine the 2 series together and you have Cross Fight B-daman! If you want the pics, I can send them to you through e-mail an perhaps you could help me post them here Grin
I can tell you guys what all the tune up gears are for, cb-10 bm-08, and bm-16 are loaders, bm-12 aka cb-18 is a power type gear called the Power Mantle, cb-13 is a stablizer, and cb-17 and bm-22 and barrels to help with accuracy also bm-11 is a set of the targets you've seen released with the Hasbro Battle B-Daman products.
I'm liking the looks of the revamped system as the previous one didn't leave a lot of room for customization. I might have to order one.
Selling B Daman!

CB-01 Cross Fight B-Daman Stater Accele Dracyan

Also theres some kind of bey point like system for this stuff, except its green.

WILL GET REV DRAVISE AND TORQUE BEARGA SOON!
hey guys, you know how Ink. did a comic for the WBO? I was thinking of making a more manga styled one for the people on this B-daman topic, you know like showing the discussions and that on it, and like B-dabattles between certain people. just tell me what you think, ok?

also I really want a roll sasword now, because of the easy grip and ring trigger. (decided to call it that.) since it seems so much easier to fire, and with lets say add a loader, and you have ultimate rapid fire, so I think the core if nothing else would be something to get, for the trigger.
If you want ultimate rapid fire I suggest combining parts from the three rapid fire b-daman plus the Tornado Loader.
no because the thing is it's mainly sasodo that I was trying to focus on. like what I want to help do is if you buy a bey I can telly you one more part that improves it.
hhhm, too bad this threads dying...

anyway I was watching the takara tomy videos today and the stuff looks really interesting, especially torque bearga, Now I know what the trigger helps with...
I LOVE B-daman soo much. I would always get up early in the morning just to watch Battle B-daman Smile
Anyway besides that, I AM IN SUCH A HAPPY MOOD!! Grin Because I bought 2 Cross-Fight B-daman's! I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THEM IN MAIL WHEN THEY ARRIVE! Grin Grin Grin The Cross-Fight B-daman anime is really amazing. even though I don't know what there saying in the Japanese dub, I still watch it, because it's awesome! The characters look amazing, the story line is amazing, the whole show is AMAZING! I can also relate to Kakeru & Subaru, they're personality's are a mixture of mine, haha Tongue_out. And when these beauties arrive in the mail, I'll most likely make an unboxing video of them Smile

Accele Dracyan
[Image: Accel.PNG]

Rev-Dravise
[Image: Rev-Dravise_Stats.png]
FusionPegasis they have it sub on youtube.
Here's the first episode subbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzeFhHqhB...ideo_title
I FINALLY saw a commercial for Rev Dravise by Takara Tomy by the way you have to look in google video for it.
Hmm interesting they look like lil gundams i kinda remember them but still interesting
I actually forgot to post my overview....

And of course, I added Rev Dravise to Amazon's Catalog.

Is $25 too much? Be honest, I need the feedback. And Torque Bearga is going up tonight.
oh my god, I remember these things! I had loads of hasbro ones.

so are they going to be releasing a new hasbro toy line of these or what, because i'd be super-phsyched for this
I think it's a great price, I mean off ebay a B-daman in england costs £20, so if you think about it there not bad prices...
(Nov. 08, 2011  5:08 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I actually forgot to post my overview....

And of course, I added Rev Dravise to Amazon's Catalog.

Is $25 too much? Be honest, I need the feedback. And Torque Bearga is going up tonight.

I got my friend Sasado for 32$, so your prices are way better, like the price of a 4D Starter.
OH MY!

English Subs? How is this! Great!
Ima casually put Torque Berga up...

Intense CB-01 B-Daman Review abou to go up on WabbitStation, stay tuned!