G's Auction Shop [NOW OPEN]

Prices updated...
There is about 12 mins left before it closes. The Face will be revealed pretty soon!
All bids have been placed and are up to date! I will notify the winners soon.
Also, I will reveal the face soon enough. (Give me 10 mins max).
Wow. Someone out bid me in litterally a minute. WTF
Sorry brah. Sniper.

Congratulations Bey Brad! You get 10 Percentage Boosters!
[Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif][Image: MYSTERY.gif]

Send me a PM in which order you want the boosters to be opened in and I'll list them. Otherwise just tell me to open them all and yeah, same thing.
Open them all Speechless

(I seriously don't know what this is about)
I'm guessing it's a discount? Or maybe, since they were your boosters, that percent of the proceeds is going to WBO
$29.25 (I'll round to $30) will be donated towards Bey Brad/WBO whenever I receive the payments from the winners. Thank you all for bidding and I will notify the winners Smile
i guess i didn't pull any 100% boosters Grin;;;
They only ranged from 10%-30%. Sorry that I'm so cheap brah haha.
(Jun. 16, 2009  6:24 AM)G Wrote: $29.25 (I'll round to $30) will be donated towards Bey Brad/WBO whenever I receive the payments from the winners. Thank you all for bidding and I will notify the winners Smile

Yeah, I'm good.

Damn snipers....
Never did get along with them
Aw, that's a really nice thing to do G. Smile
How much would shipping to the AU be?
(Jun. 16, 2009  12:07 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: How much would shipping to the AU be?

lol really?
(Jun. 16, 2009  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol really?

I guess so. Just asking if any blades that I really want might come up..
(Jun. 16, 2009  12:07 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: How much would shipping to the AU be?
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:13 AM)Khel Wrote: Well it depends on how much you are buying. Shipping is based on weight.
Khel already answered this question when you asked it in my thread. Uncertain

Plastic Beyblades NIB weight about 5oz. Find the seller's geographic location to determine what postal service they will be using. From there, you can go to the postal service's website to calculate shipping cost from their general area to yours.

http://google.com

It's really not that hard.