Future information for the Beyblade Industry

A huge number of us called Hasbro on why they like sucked asking about changes in products specifically for Metal Driger (Removal of the HMC) and then about the stadiums (What's up with the walls/no ridges). I can't remember anything else that was a target, but that's what I called and asked about when I did.
How many of you guys called? Did anything happen about it?
Not sure of the number specifically Uncertain
When they answered, they just read off their like "Q & A" answers directly from the website. I think they just made their "HMS Stadiums" in the end which weren't really an improvement... Brad ended up using his to hold oranges though Smile
OtC what is the full name?

This brad guy why he don't give the adminstration of the forum to another people. When i hear this with the thousand havy carp i'm surprised and angry that he closed it. But now I'm interested. How was this board? Their was peoples from hasbro to look for new ideas or what? That should be cool xD

peace
red_eyes
Nobody here has connections to TAKARA-TOMY. Also, this thread has gotten way off topic.

To the OP:

As per your first "suggestion", they don't have weight disks because they are unnecessary now that the weight is in the AR.

Your second one isn't even a suggestion.

As for your third, the cultural climate in Japan is very different. Hobbies such as this don't need that kind of marketing in order to be successful. Granted, the marketing in Japan has always been better than Hasbro's marketing. However, Hasbro has yet to pledge their involvement in MFB.

Closed.