Fun risks that people take (like eating cookie dough)

TJ, I have to ask.

Is this all a facade you put on for the internet? This "OMG SO RANDOM LOL HYPER RANDOMNESS OF DOOM!" schtick.

Or are you honestly like this in real life? Do you ACTUALLY laugh at stupid non-sequiters and act like you're "hyper" 24/7?
I find a lot of people who think that nonsensical rambling is a genuine form of humor tend to have little personality of their own and must rely on people to think of how "Random" they are to get a laugh out of someone.
Saying you do this stuff to fight boredom? If you're honestly that bored that to have fun you need to act like an idiot, you need to sit down and rethink some things about your life.

Sorry if all of this sounds cruel or unnecessarily rude, but after reading many of your posts, I just have to know why you act like that.
(Feb. 02, 2010  2:34 AM)Crimson Wrote: TJ, I have to ask.

Is this all a facade you put on for the internet? This "OMG SO RANDOM LOL HYPER RANDOMNESS OF DOOM!" schtick.

Or are you honestly like this in real life? Do you ACTUALLY laugh at stupid non-sequiters and act like you're "hyper" 24/7?
I find a lot of people who think that nonsensical rambling is a genuine form of humor tend to have little personality of their own and must rely on people to think of how "Random" they are to get a laugh out of someone.
Saying you do this stuff to fight boredom? If you're honestly that bored that to have fun you need to act like an idiot, you need to sit down and rethink some things about your life.

Sorry if all of this sounds cruel or unnecessarily rude, but after reading many of your posts, I just have to know why you act like that.

*high five*
(Feb. 02, 2010  2:13 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Im sorry brad but if im bored I do what I want... no one tells me what to do if people do. I just simply say.
"Lighten up" not everyones the same... people make their own fun in their own way.. most people here play a spinning top game right... or a card game.

There is a difference between having fun and causing problems to other people around you.
Its not a facade if you all met me you wouldn't doubt it. but im not always like that.

Im not always hyperactive but its not always a sugar rush or something that to start it.
Its usually talking to my friends - I am like this when im happy.

On the last day of 2009 I promised myself - no matter what happens in 2010, my family and my happiness will always come first followed closely by my friends; people may think its an act but seriously its not the only time im not like this is when i think about my past - when i was bullied etc it happens to everyone. But 2010 is my year for new things, im turning 18 in a few days and only then will i act a little more mature.

I want to be happy, i want my friends to be happy and all those who are around me to feel happy.
Is that so wrong - to act randomly to stop boredem which is always a downer.
(Feb. 02, 2010  2:47 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: im turning 18 in a few days and only then will i act a little more mature.

Age is arbitrary. You said yourself you're going to be 18 in a few days, what difference is there really going to be between now and then? Why not start "acting more mature" now?
oh i like to jay walk alot and i like to drink 3 red bulls and i drink the 355 ml oh and i like to walk 25 kilometers or more and i tack no food or water with me on thoes long walks well thats all i can think of right now on the risks that i tack
because right now I dont want to. sorry people but I'll only change when I want to and that will be when I turn 18 or when i go to TAFE in a few days.
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:08 AM)jamie Wrote: oh i like to jay walk alot and i like to drink 3 red bulls and i drink the 355 ml oh and i like to walk 25 kilometers or more and i tack no food or water with me on thoes long walks well thats all i can think of right now on the risks that i tack

(Feb. 02, 2010  3:09 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: because right now I dont want to. sorry people but I'll only change when I want to and that will be when I turn 18 or when i go to TAFE in a few days.

Wut!?
There are better ways to be happy with friends then acting like a clown.
If you're struggling to find things to do with friends, then maybe something needs to change.

When you're with the right people, fun should come naturally for the most part. You should enjoy just being yourself, talking about stuff that interests you and such.
If you have to be "wacky and hyper" to even have a little entertainment, then something isn't working properly.

And I agree with Roan, why is 18 such a magical age? When it hits midnight of your 18th birthday, will you just have a magical revelation where you transform into a mature well rounded member of society? If so, then all the power to you. Being mature doesn't mean you can't have fun.

I realize this is way off topic, but based off of your posts, I think it was a topic that needed to be brought up someway.
i sleep on top of parked cars and hope they're moving when i wake up
i kidnap handicapped children
random huh
i still canaries out of people's huses and demand ransoms of lottery tickets because only old people own canaries and they love lottery tickets
steal canaries
houses
i make quintuple posts for fun and wait to be warned about it im so scared
When I am Bored, I play the Nintendo DS

For a risk, I guess not brushing my teeth one night
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:23 AM)Zeox Wrote: When I am Bored, I play the Nintendo DS

For a risk, I guess not brushing my teeth one night

THATS DISGUSTING WHATS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FREAK UGH
I feed my mogwai after midnight. XD O__o;;;;
</Movie reference>
I just forget sometimes
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:24 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just forget sometimes

GROSS. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. UGH YOUR TEETH ARE PROBABLY ALL ROTTEN AND DISGUSTING
i drink anti freeze. yum
Mhm, and you always brush your teeth? You have never once in your life forgot to brush your teeth, or maybe through something your teeth never looked weird or rotten and disgusting? Lol

New risk: Coming on the Wbo.Yet its a risk I like to take
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:27 AM)Zeox Wrote: Mhm, and you always brush your teeth? You have never once in your life forgot to brush your teeth, or maybe through something your teeth never looked weird or rotten and disgusting? Lol

New risk: Coming on the Wbo.Yet its a risk I like to take

i brush my teeth seventeen times a dya. any less than that and your disgusting subhuman filth
You must be a preferred customer for Colgate.
OK I'm done.

Consider the previous as a primer on how not to post. Actually this entire thread shouldn't exist.
Gas dis thread.
(Keep my posts about how to not be random tho, good advice IMO)
oh i just thot of another cool thing that i do i like to blast my ipod as much as it can go cause i love my japanese music alot and its funny when people look at me wierd when they can here my music so i just act cool and i dance a little to
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:35 AM)jamie Wrote: oh i just thot of another cool thing that i do i like to blast my ipod as much as it can go cause i love my japanese music alot and its funny when people look at me wierd when they can here my music so i just act cool and i dance a little to

literally loling forever
change my mind.
Keep this thread open.

J'aime Jamie
(Feb. 02, 2010  2:13 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Im sorry brad but if im bored I do what I want... no one tells me what to do if people do. I just simply say.
"Lighten up" not everyones the same... people make their own fun in their own way.. most people here play a spinning top game right... or a card game.

Trust me.. when im 18 (on feb 25th Woo) I wont be as bored.
Im going to be bored until I got to TAFE which is in a few days. (like 7)

Oh and yes it is Roan... very random Eee

Happy birthday(on the 25th of feb)!

Well when i was younger i used to climb the wall in my back garden, then stand on my kitchen roof. Also i used to get on that same wall and jump into my next dooor neighbours front garden and once i got stuck Uncertain
Also once i threw a propeler thing over to my other next door neighbours garden and my big sis and my mom lifted u the fence and i ran into his garden and got it!

Keep in mind i was about 8 when i done these things. I am 12 now and nothing has really changed Grin
Checking out over 30 books in the library I actually did that and all people in the library were staring at me like I was crazy