Fun risks that people take (like eating cookie dough)

(Feb. 02, 2010  9:11 PM)flaming aura Wrote: Happy birthday(on the 25th of feb)!
lol thanks.
---
Posted by Bey Brad - 2nd February, 2010 01:21 pm
"i sleep on top of parked cars and hope they're moving when i wake up
i kidnap handicapped children
random huh
i still canaries out of people's huses and demand ransoms of lottery tickets because only old people own canaries and they love lottery tickets
steal canaries
houses
i make quintuple posts for fun and wait to be warned about it im so scared"
---
heh I dont do those things. sarcasm isnt good for real life events brad - so you probably wouldn't do those things. but i really dont know you that well.
---
Posted by Crimson - 2nd February, 2010 01:13 pm
"There are better ways to be happy with friends then acting like a clown.
If you're struggling to find things to do with friends, then maybe something needs to change.

When you're with the right people, fun should come naturally for the most part. You should enjoy just being yourself, talking about stuff that interests you and such.
If you have to be "wacky and hyper" to even have a little entertainment, then something isn't working properly.

And I agree with Roan, why is 18 such a magical age? When it hits midnight of your 18th birthday, will you just have a magical revelation where you transform into a mature well rounded member of society? If so, then all the power to you. Being mature doesn't mean you can't have fun."
---
Your right, their are better ways to be happy with friends without being a clown - but thats just me I like making people laugh and if their are individals who judge me for whatever reason they may have - so be it. but being 18 I think will be scary i didn't even know a few years ago that i would get to 17 nevermind 18; so i guess for me maturity may help me.. even just a little bit sure I wont transform but at least I'll change a little.

Now that I got that off my chest - back on topic right? oh and sorry for the long post.
only gone for a few days and it grew a bit Eee. My new risk is getting my mom mad cuz to get back at me she'll break something I own (went through 3 ds' and almost a wiiLips_sealed )
Taking the day off school. If I get caught my mum will own me ....
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:19 PM)Neeek Wrote: Taking the day off school. If I get caught my mum will own me ....

Funny, I'm not even required to go to my college for any punishments and my parents wouldn't mind but I do it anyways. *shrug*

By the way, when you all analyse someone like this about how their "randomness" is a front for something it makes me feel like I'm in psychology lesson again. I only took two lessons before I gave up the subject and it was the dullest thing ever. Unhappy

Quote:i like to blast my ipod as much as it can go
I used to do this until I found noise cancelling headphones. They sound so much nicer and don't ruin your hearing. <3
(Feb. 04, 2010  4:47 PM)Pikachao Wrote: By the way, when you all analyse someone like this about how their "randomness" is a front for something it makes me feel like I'm in psychology lesson again. I only took two lessons before I gave up the subject and it was the dullest thing ever. Unhappy

it says a lot about you if you find the psychology of the human mind "dull"
(Feb. 04, 2010  4:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it says a lot about you if you find the psychology of the human mind "dull"

I was more talking about the studied A Level subject being dull than the actual principle itself.
(Feb. 04, 2010  4:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it says a lot about you if you find the psychology of the human mind "dull"

You'd be surprised how a course can take an inherently interesting topic and turn it into something extremely irritating and dull.
(Feb. 04, 2010  5:20 PM)Khel Wrote: You'd be surprised how a course can take an inherently interesting topic and turn it into something extremely irritating and dull.

point taken, actually
Yeah I failed Psychology in my first semester of college, and not because I couldn't grasp the material, but more because it was a 3 hour long, 8 AM class that I kept falling asleep in because it was so boring. lmao

Most people at my High School take it for A level and then drop it within the first few weeks (including big sister). It is, apparently, very boring and hard. Now, because so many people drop it, they wont let anyone take it unless they think they will stick with it.

Psychology = Most dropped A level subject Tongue_out
human mind+ school= dull... makes sense to me Smile

I like the idea of psychology but school has the power to turn something cool or interesting into something boring (kinda off topic huh)
(Feb. 04, 2010  10:30 PM)Jellyman Wrote: human mind+ school= dull... makes sense to me Smile

I like the idea of psychology but school has the power to turn something cool or interesting into something boring (kinda off topic huh)

Not so much off topic as it was a complete repeat of what the three posts above you just said. :\
I sometimes make a maccaronni salad sandwhich. It's risky because not only is it white pasta, I eat it on white bread!