From Sabah, Malaysia!!

Hai everyone...

Hoping to meet all bladers around the world especially from Malaysia...

My current bey is BB-99 MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD...Confused

I'm short off opponents in my place so I just keep searching for combos and parts that would fit with my bey and watching videos from other bladers in youtube...Unhappy

Beyblade for the win!!!
welcome to wbo hope u enjoy this place
Welcome to the WBO! The best community about Beyblade in the world! I hope you enjoy staying here! PM me if you have any questions or problems regarding Beyblade! Please be a good member and lessen SPAM!
Welcome to the WBO! Have a good time here...I hope u will because this place is full of people like u
welcome to thw wbo dude, hope u will learn a lot of things beside beyblade hear but of course, beyblade is the life.
welcome to the wbo and enjoy.
welcome..i'm in mayasia too..but in sarawak...neghbourhood yeah...
sabahan bah...
Hope you enjoy the WBO
(May. 25, 2011  1:39 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: welcome..i'm in mayasia too..but in sarawak...neghbourhood yeah...
sabahan bah...

maybe next time if we're lucky... we'll bey battle each other...
Welcome to the WBO! Make good posts, and read the rules! Also, you have a pretty good combo there!
Don't fret, we have a tournament being held in Malaysia; Bey or May.
If your anywhere near there, try attending and meet new people who are all members of the WBO. (or soon to be members.)
Not a bad combo there, welcome to teh WBO!
Have a good time here, and battle me at Selangor.
Thank you fro welcoming me... and if you happen to be free... do join 'Borneo Beyblade Association' in Facebook... Hoping to gather more Bladers from around Malaysia especially from Sabah & Sarawak...

thanks again...
(May. 26, 2011  2:39 PM)Douglas235 Wrote: Thank you fro welcoming me... and if you happen to be free... do join 'Borneo Beyblade Association' in Facebook... Hoping to gather more Bladers from around Malaysia especially from Sabah & Sarawak...

thanks again...

sure do man. although i'm not that good on beyblade, but i'm still learning. btw, i'm from sarawak. we're neighbour. welcome again though.