Favorite Nintendo Games of 2010

Wii: Call of Duty Black Ops
DS: Pokemon SoulSilver
E3 Announcements: Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Pokemon Black and White
3DS: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Whats yours and you can discuss why you like it.
I like Black Ops because of the new online modes
I like SoulSilver because its almost all touchscreen
I like Skyward Sword because I gives you more freedom than Twilight Princess with swordplay
I like Black and White because of the new Pokemon
I like Ocarina of Time because it was my 1st Zelda game and I hope Nintendo adds new dungeons and sidequests
How can you say your favourite game of 2010 is a game that's not even out yet?
probably sonic colors because it the first decent sonic game we have got in a while also i love the wisps powers
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:13 PM)To Wrote: How can you say your favourite game of 2010 is a game that's not even out yet?
I mean its a cool announcement of 2010 and that I want to get it in 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Sonic Colors are not by Nintendo. Know your video game facts
HALO REACH!
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:08 AM)brazman Wrote: HALO REACH!

While I'm sure tHe story being told is of the same calibre as a Nintendo game, i don'th think it actually is one.
Donkey Kong Country Returns for me Smile

The original Donkey Kong Country (SNES) was the first game I ever played, DKCR featured similar gameplay, it brought back many great memories. I also loved the graphics.
The best Nintendo game in 2010 has to be the pokemon series- heartgold and soulsilver
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:02 AM)Nano Wrote: Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Sonic Colors are not by Nintendo. Know your video game facts
Technicly yes but they were both out for the wii
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:04 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:02 AM)Nano Wrote: Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Sonic Colors are not by Nintendo. Know your video game facts

Then say for Nintendo consoles. Nintendo games are Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, etc.

Mine are Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pokemon Soul Silver, and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
I may like Pokemon B/W slightly less because of Nintendo of America's needless name changes. Aragai to Juniper? Isshu to Unova? What were they thinking!?
yer know your facts
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:48 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:04 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

Then say for Nintendo consoles. Nintendo games are Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, etc.

Mine are Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pokemon Soul Silver, and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Thank you for knowing stuff about video games.

I would have to say my favorite would be... Pokémon Black/White. I have played a little of it in Japanese and I can't wait till it comes out in March!
My favourite games are:
Wii: Metroid other M.
Xbox: Super street fighter and Fifa 11.
DS:Kingdom hearts 358/2 and Dragon quest IX.
PSP: Kingdom hearts birth by sleep.
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:19 AM)Starbreaker Wrote: My favourite games are:
Wii: Metroid other M.
Xbox: Super street fighter and Fifa 11.
DS:Kingdom hearts 358/2 and Dragon quest IX.
PSP: Kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

GAH! What part of "Favorite Nintendo Games of 2010" don't you understand?
OOPS i always get confused between all the other gaming industries!
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:45 AM)Starbreaker Wrote: OOPS i always get confused between all the other gaming industries!

How? Nintendo is the only true gaming company. Microsoft makes computers, Sony makes T.V.s (and my phone).
Well sony makes a few games that are really bad but they concentrate on TV and other things
Sony produces most games. They by no means will put much emphasis on actually making one.
if you haven't played Dragon Quest IX then you NEED to.
Kirby epic yarn was my favorite