34.04%
PSP
6.38%
PSP Go
6.38%
PSP 2
8.51%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
DS Lite because I like the games it has to offer. I absolutely despise the PSP, I hate it so much that I can't stand it.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:16 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: DSi all the way.

Not you too. The only reason hate the DS is because it doesn't have better games than the PSP Go. I'll bite Nintendo to death.
Definitely the Game Boy Advanced/SP. It was the gaming system to get with all of my friends and people at school. Plus I love all of the games on it like Fire Emblem and Pokemon.
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:39 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: DS Lite because I like the games it has to offer. I absolutely despise the PSP, I hate it so much that I can't stand it.

Did it run over your dog.
DS all the way!
I love the way the buttons are on it. It has a nice feel in my hands. I also have a AceKard 2i so that's another reason. It also has Pokemon. And I grew up with Pokemon. Not being able to play Pokemon would make me sad. Also the touch screen games are fun. I really like the touch screen. You can tell by looking at mine. It's scratched up and dirty.
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:47 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Not you too. The only reason hate the DS is because it doesn't have better games than the PSP Go. I'll bite Nintendo to death.
I think there both equal but ill go with psp go.
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:51 AM)Dusk Wrote: Definitely the Game Boy Advanced/SP. It was the gaming system to get with all of my friends and people at school. Plus I love all of the games on it like Fire Emblem and Pokemon.
Gameboy advanced is the best right
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:47 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

psp is cool but i just like flip-note and pokemon
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:53 AM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:39 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: DS Lite because I like the games it has to offer. I absolutely despise the PSP, I hate it so much that I can't stand it.

Did it run over your dog.

No. I just hate all the games it has.
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:01 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: No. I just hate all the games it has.

get out

The handheld seriously has something for everyone, well, unless Pet and Baby simulators are your thing, then you're out of luck.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:07 AM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:01 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: No. I just hate all the games it has.

get out

The handheld seriously has something for everyone, well, unless Pet and Baby simulators are your thing, then you're out of luck.

No, I'm more into Pokemon; nintendo stuff. But, by all means, I am not a Sony hater. I don't mind the PS3, its just the PSP that I don't like.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:17 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: No, I'm more into Pokemon; nintendo stuff. But, by all means, I am not a Sony hater. I don't mind the PS3, its just the PSP that I don't like.

get out

The PSP has more Nintendo-like games than the PS3... It even has Pokemon type experiences in the likes of Invizimals, Cardboard Senki, and Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:30 AM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:17 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: No, I'm more into Pokemon; nintendo stuff. But, by all means, I am not a Sony hater. I don't mind the PS3, its just the PSP that I don't like.

get out

The PSP has more Nintendo-like games than the PS3... It even has Pokemon type experiences in the likes of Invizimals, Cardboard Senki, and Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner.

No, I don't like the PS3 because it has Nintendo-Like games, because it really doesn't. I like the PS3 because it has Story/Adventure games, where you explore, and not just fight all the time. I haven't played many PSP games, but most were just fight and advance, and I hate that.
The GameBoy! Mostly because most of the games I have are GameBoy and they are epic.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:30 AM)To Wrote: get out

Because it's based off of Nintendo.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:33 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: No, I don't like the PS3 because it has Nintendo-Like games, because it really doesn't. I like the PS3 because it has Story/Adventure games, where you explore, and not just fight all the time. I haven't played many PSP games, but most were just fight and advance, and I hate that.

Damn son, you've never heard of LocoRoco, Jak & Daxter, and Ratchet & Clank?

(Mar. 04, 2011  3:39 AM)Nano Wrote: Because it's based off of Nintendo.

What's based off of Nintendo? The games I mentioned share similarities with Pokemon, but aren't a clone or anything.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:44 AM)To Wrote: What's based off of Nintendo? The games I mentioned share similarities with Pokemon, but aren't a clone or anything.

I mean the PlayStation. Nintendo and Sony were partners working on a disc design add on. Sony stole the idea and made the PlayStation.
The game boy advance because it has some of my favorite games. I accidentally clicked DSI, but Game Boy is awesome.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:45 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:44 AM)To Wrote: What's based off of Nintendo? The games I mentioned share similarities with Pokemon, but aren't a clone or anything.

I mean the PlayStation. Nintendo and Sony were partners working on a disc design add on. Sony stole the idea and made the PlayStation.

Sony never stole anything. Nintendo hired Sony to design them a CD-ROM addon for the SNES after the success Sony had designing the SNES's sound chip. Nintendo signed a contract that would allow Sony to take the CD addon (dubbed "Play Station") and build a SKU with not only the Play Station, but with the SNES built-in. Nintendo realized that this wasn't the greatest of ideas (they would earn nothing off of the Play Station combo), and instead unbeknownst to Sony partnered up with Philips to created the CD addon, in exchange for Philips being allowed to use Nintendo IPs on their CDi platform (see Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, Zelda’s Adventure, and Hotel Mario - games regarded as the worst entries in their franchises). Sony, after having proved themselves as a capable developer (they made games for the Genesis and SNES at that time), and a capable hardware manufacturer still were hungry to enter the hardware market, and thus they went out on their own with the PlayStation - a platform very different from the Play Station. It should be noted that prior to working with Nintendo, Sony attempted to work with SEGA, but SEGA refused.
The Amazing To
That's pretty much a longer, more accurate and more detailed explanation then what I said.

So without Nintendo, there'd be no PS? Interesting...