[Fan Fiction]  Savior: Dfn’Ed

Basically Idek what’s gonna happen. Mostly takes place during Evolution and the down season between Evo and Turbo:

Chapter one/episode one:

“What do you think? It’s that scumbag Red Eye.” He cursed under his breath, dropping the pieces of his bey on the table and they clinked against each other and the table itself. 

“Is that a good way of dealing with your-“ Wakiya started. “I liked you better when you just hurled insults at me.” Den said, catching everyone off guard. “You saying it straight to my face was better than you keeping it from me. Toko and Nika told me all about it before I left for Spain and you left for wherever your dinky little team is,” “THE SUNBATS!” Wakiya yelled, flapping his arms to accentuate his point. 

Den stood up, his black eyes stabbing into Wakiya’s blue eyes. “I bet you don’t understand why I’m mad. Do you? Tell me Wakiya, do you know why?” “Um, for your own private use?” “Laughable yly think I’d ever have the ability to do so. But here’s why, my sister has cancer, and well, it’s only possible to be cured with one expensive treatment, and guess what, I just watched my sister’s life go up in flames alongside Dip.

There’s another, better put together and proofread (gasp) version on my Account.