[Fan Fiction]  C'mon, Bit Beast!(A Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Novel)

Well, I never thought I'd do this but it's been on my mind for way too long.

This will be a novel(or whatever you want to call it) set in the BSB/Plastic gen universe, following a young girl and her Bit Beast as they get into many situations that are good, bad, in the middle, or will have you questioning where the story's going.
Most of the characters will be original, but characters from BSB may also make an appearance. Some may even be relevant to the plot! :0

I'm planning to take a more comedic approach to the writing, and I want to have it so that the story doesn't take itself seriously for the most part.
A lot of this thread is gonna be character descriptions before the first chapter is actually written. That'll give me more time to actually come up with a plot for chapters anyway. I've never done something like this before, as well as sitting down and typing something being my kryptonite, so this should be interesting for me. Stay tuned!
Miliko(Mill-ee-koh) "Tylo" Yamada-Grant

Race and Ethnicity: Japanese American
Nationality: American
Beyblade: Tiger Defenser/Eight Wide/Right EG(Metal Ball)/Hit Release
Bit Beast: None(yet..)
Bio:

I'm planning to draw out characters since I don't really want to describe default outfits every time a new character is introduced, so that's something to look forward to!