[Fan Fiction]  BeyFics: Beyblade Fanfiction Server

I've heard more than once about people having issues with Fanfictions on the WBO and how it is seen as spam and we should move it somewhere else. This isn't entirely moving it somewhere else just a General Area for Beyblade Fanfictions. I made this Server as an extension of the Fanfiction Side of the WBO and even though it isn't really that popular you get to hang out with people that are also interested in writing Fanfictions like you if you are so interested and if you're interested to get started writing or improve your writing then the Whole Point of this Server. We also will be doing Writing Contests and if that is something you are interested you should definitely join. Hoping to see a lot of you here and I hope you enjoy hanging out in a Server with people with similar interests as you! 

https://discord.gg/pXStvvddsh
(Oct. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've heard more than once about people having issues with Fanfictions on the WBO and how it is seen as spam and we should move it somewhere else. This isn't entirely moving it somewhere else just a General Area for Beyblade Fanfictions. I made this Server as an extension of the Fanfiction Side of the WBO and even though it isn't really that popular you get to hang out with people that are also interested in writing Fanfictions like you if you are so interested and if you're interested to get started writing or improve your writing then the Whole Point of this Server. We also will be doing Writing Contests and if that is something you are interested you should definitely join. Hoping to see a lot of you here and I hope you enjoy hanging out in a Server with people with similar interests as you! 

w0ah
(Oct. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've heard more than once about people having issues with Fanfictions on the WBO and how it is seen as spam and we should move it somewhere else. This isn't entirely moving it somewhere else just a General Area for Beyblade Fanfictions. I made this Server as an extension of the Fanfiction Side of the WBO and even though it isn't really that popular you get to hang out with people that are also interested in writing Fanfictions like you if you are so interested and if you're interested to get started writing or improve your writing then the Whole Point of this Server. We also will be doing Writing Contests and if that is something you are interested you should definitely join. Hoping to see a lot of you here and I hope you enjoy hanging out in a Server with people with similar interests as you! 

Oh mY g0d!

Very interesting and a unique idea. I'd love to join! Does this mean that most of the discussion is gonna be via discord? Will you update the link? (My discord is not working so I might not join until 2-4 Says from now.) Is there a member capacity?
(Oct. 24, 2022  2:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Oh mY g0d!

Very interesting and a unique idea. I'd love to join! Does this mean that most of the discussion is gonna be via discord? Will you update the link? (My discord is not working so I might not join until 2-4 Says from now.) Is there a member capacity?

As of now there is no member capacity. The discord link works fine so it may be an issue on your end. His initial goal is just to have a lot of the fanfic writers in one group for discussion and all that goody stuff.
(Oct. 24, 2022  3:36 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2022  2:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh mY g0d!

As of now there is no member capacity. The discord link works fine so it may be an issue on your end. His initial goal is just to have a lot of the fanfic writers in one group for discussion and all that goody stuff.
Oh I'm stupid Alr thanks for answering.
Oop wrong thread! Didn’t noticed till now.
Nice! I’d love to join but I’m not allowed to use discord due to past experiences…